Conditions of Entry
1. Information about the prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry by each entrant.
2. The promoter is Flight Centre Travel Group Limited trading as Universal Traveller ABN 25 003 377 188 of 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane, Queensland 4101.
3. Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group Limited and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
4. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over, who enter the promotion in the required manner as stated in these terms and conditions and meets the age requirements set in place by the supplier ("Eligible Entrants").
Duration of Promotion Period
The promotion will commence at 10:00am (AEDST) on Monday, 16 September 2019 and will continue until 11.59pm (AEDST) on Sunday 17 November 2019.
How to Enter
1. To enter the promotion, eligible entrants must Upload a 60 second audition video following competition brief “Showing local experiences wherever you are”. Video must be uploaded to IGTV and/or public Youtube video.
2. Applicants must use Universal Traveller Dream Job Logo on thumbnail of application video.
3. Upload an Instagram photo on a carousel Instagram post (multiple image post) with your photo + Dream job logo. Hashtag #UniversalTraveller and tag @UniversalTravellerau.
4. Applications that share campaign video on social media platforms and encourage story reposts from friends and family will receive bonus points.
5. Entrants must follow @UniversalTravellerau
6. Entrants can submit as many photo + video entries as they please.
7. Entries must be posted during the promotion period only, between 10:00am (AEDST) on 16 September 2019 until 11.59pm (AEDST) Sunday 17 November 2019.
8. To enter, eligible entrants must have a public profile on Instagram and a Public video if uploading to Youtube.
9. Any costs associated with creating and submitting an entry remains the responsibility of each entrant.
10. The promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize.
11. If the Prize Winner does not accept any element of the Prize, the Promoter is not obliged to provide the Prize Winner with a substitute prize.
Selection of the Prize Winner
1. The competition is a game of skill whereby entrants must post an audition video and Instagram photo.
2. No prior experience required. Winners will be decided on applicants ability to engage, story tell and capture travel content with creativity and flair.
3. The winners will be drawn on Tuesday November 19th 2019. The Prize Winner will be announced on Universal Traveller’s Instagram stories and feed. .
4. The prize winners will be notified via email within 48 hours of the draw.
5. Winner must have current eligible passport and be willing to travel on organised Intrepid Tours.
6. The prize winners have until 21st November to respond and claim the prize. Although every effort will be made to contact the prize winners, should an unclaimed prize draw be necessary, the draw will be held on 23rd November 2019.
7. Winners must be available to travel for 12-15 days between 1 December 2019 & 05 February 2020.
8. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted and interviewed via Zoom or Skype prior to final winner/s announcement on 6 November 2019.
9. Winners must be able to commit to full content creation brief, which they will be notified prior to trip departure. Deliverable expectations will include a variant of video footage, photography library and daily Instagram stories on UTrav account as well as deliverable requirements on personal Instagram.
10. Winners will be expected to report regularly with Universal Traveller Marketing department.
1. The 3 most creative Eligible Entrants (“Winners”) will each win a Dream Job creating content in one of 3 destinations, provided by Intrepid + $10,000AUD.. Entrants are eligible to apply as a pair or on their own. Monetary prize value remains the same to individual entries and pairs.
2. Details of prizes are as follows:
1. Return economy class airfares from the nearest capital city of the Winner and their companion, flying into 1 of 3 Intrepid trip destinations. The Winner and their companion must travel on the same flights.
2. Organised Intrepid tour:
a. Trip #1 Road to Zanzibar – 01 December to 12 December 2019
b. Trip #2 Berlin to Venice 04 January to 18 January
c. Trip #3 Sacred Land of the Incas 23 January to 6 Feburary or Real Peru to Bolivia 6 January - 20 January depending on Age of winner/s.
3.Transfer and accommodation prior to tour departure.
4. 10,000 AUD equivalent in forex loaded on a Travel Money Oz Currency Pass
Validity & Conditions:
5. Prize is subject to availability, not transferable, changeable, non-refundable or redeemable for cash. The prize is for the competition winners use only and cannot be handed/gifted/sold to a third party. Normal booking conditions apply.
6. Prize does not include transfers from winner's place of residence to or from flight departure, extended pre/post accommodations, date changes, daily spending, meals, travel insurance, visas, or any other personal costs.
7. Flight extension is allowed depending on selected dates and subject to availability. It is the Winner’s responsibility to cover any extra costs associated with flight extensions should this incur any.
8. All travellers must have a valid passport for international travel and many countries require at least 6 months validity from the date of return and some countries require a machine-readable passport. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they have any organised all relevant passport and/or visa requirements. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the prize winners sole responsibility.
9. Prizes are strictly NON-TRANSFERABLE, non-negotiable, may not be replaced or refunded. Flights, tour and accommodation value cannot be taken as cash. No cash refund or reimbursement allowed if the prize is not utilised; no credit given if full value of the prize is not utilised.
10. It is always recommended by the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFAT) that travellers purchase travel insurance prior to departure. Any costs incurred as a result of lack of insurance coverage will be the responsibility of the travellers and the Promoter takes no responsibility or liability
11. Travel Money Oz Currency Pass
1. Customers must be over 18 and will be required to provide proof of Identity via an Australian passport or Australian driver’s license when redeeming the Travel Money Oz Currency Pass Card portion of the prize
2. Offer is non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-replaceable and non-redeemable for cash or credit.
3. Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Travel Money Oz Currency Card in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL 240 984). Consider the PDS available at www.travelmoneyoz.com. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you. Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
1. Universal Traveller has the right to use all content produced in accordance to Content Creation Brief and deliverable expectations provided by Winner/s. Universal Traveller will receive full ownership for provided images and videos provided in content library at the end of the campaign project. Winner/s must comply to all deliverables as listed in brief by due date after the trip ends.
2. During the time of term *** exclusivity of brand promotion - for duration of partnership do not post with other brands
3. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of employment status, proof of age, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a Prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
5. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media and social media editorial requests relating to the Prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed. The winner will not be entitled to any fee for participating in these activities.
6. All entrants who submit any entry to the Promoter: (a) grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive license to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the entry material and all other material provided by the entrant to the Promoter pursuant to this promotion at any time; and (b) represent and warrant that the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these terms and conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and (c) indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the foregoing representation and warranty.
7. By entering this competition entrants agree to allow the Promoter to repost their entry/submission on the Promoter’s Facebook and Instagram accounts, the Promoter’s website (https://www.universaltraveller.com.au/) and blog and within the Promoter’s electronic direct mail (eDM) communication.
8. If there is an event beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control which prevents or hinder the conduct of the promotion or the Promoter’s ability to deliver the prize to the winner, then the Promoter is subject to regulatory authority approval may in its sole discretion cancel the promotion. Further the Promoter may at its sole discretion recommence the promotion under the same conditions.
9. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
10. The Promoter may at its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these conditions of entry.
11. The Promoter may at its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these conditions of entry.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
14. The Promoter is Universal Traveller located at 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane, QLD, 4101. The personal information of entrants will be collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this competition and its winners and may be used to market its services to the entrants. The personal information of winners may be provided to others assisting, including prize suppliers and deliveries, and to authorities that regulate this competition.If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win the prize.
15. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
1. Inaccurate/incorrect transcription of any information
2. Purported entries that are not received for any reason.
3. The unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the internet or any website
4. Unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition
5. Electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition
6. Any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss arising in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a Prize Winner; or
7. Any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading ant materials in this competition.
16. The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during participation in the promotion or use of the Prize, except to the extent directly caused by the Promoter’s negligence. If requested by the Promoter, the Prize Winner, and his or her guests must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities may result in the entitlement to the Prize being forfeited and the selection of another Prize Winner.
17. These above conditions do not affect, and are not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.