Phuket Flights + Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort Phuket, SAVE $1109*
What you get...
- Return economy class airfares to Phuket including prepaid taxes and 20kg checked luggage only.
- 7 nights accommodation at Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort Phuket in a Deluxe Room.
- Buffet breakfast daily for two.
- Exclusive Return airport transfers.
- Exclusive 1x 60-minute massage for two.
- Exclusive 2x Set menu lunches or dinners for two.
- Exclusive Cocktail making class for two.
Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $1549*
Brisbane from $1549*
Darwin from $1099*
Gold Coast from $1299*
Melbourne from $1299*
Perth from $1099*
Sydney from $1299*
A jaw-dropping resort boasting views of Patong Bay and the Andaman Sea, Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort is nestled within 15-acres of lush greenery. Breathtaking scenery beckons you to experience a Thai holiday unlike any other. With a prime location in the resort town of Patong, the 5-star Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort offers easy access to world-famous, scenic attractions. The golden sands of Patong and Paradise beaches are just a short tuk-tuk ride away, while Phuket's main airport is an hour from the resort.
Rest in comfort and style at Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, featuring 212 oversized guest rooms lavishly appointed with spa-inspired bathrooms or jetted tubs. This luxurious resort offers an array of on-site facilities including the full-service day spa. Indulge in invigorating massages and beauty treatments to ease muscles or simply pamper yourself. Sip your favourite fruity cocktail as you lounge by the sprawling pool and amid tropical breezes.
Check out the Mook Talay and Blue Waters restaurants to sample a myriad of local and international flavours. Whether you're craving authentic Thai delicacies or fresh seafood dishes, you'll surely find something here to delight your taste buds. Other top-notch resort features include a fitness centre and fun activities for the kids and teens!
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 February 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..