City to Surf
What you get...
Enjoy a delicious winery lunch and wine tasting in the Hunter ValleyDiscover the Eastern most point of New South Wales at Byron BayIncluded Choice experiences in Gold Coast
Quality accommodationTravel by luxury coachExperienced Travel Director & Driver GuideAirport transfers (see flight information below)
Welcome to Sydney! Travel to the Hunter Valley for an exclusive wine tasting and get to know your fellow travellers over a delicious lunch at a local winery. After lunch continue north to picturesque seaside Port Macquarie and enjoy a dinner with your new found friends.
Journey to Cape Byron Lighthouse and enjoy superb views from Australia’s eastern-most point over the Pacific Ocean. At the right time of year you may be lucky enough to spot migrating whales frolicking off the coast. For lunch we recommend fresh fish and chips on the beach at Byron Bay, there’s nothing more Australian! Continue to the famous holiday destination, the Gold Coast where you’ll stay for the next two nights.
Today you can choose from a selection of three Included Choice sightseeing experiences. Take a half day tour inland to Tamborine Mountain by 4WD, explore the rainforest on a guided walk to a tropical waterfall and wander through Mt Tamborine’s Gallery Walk, the Hinterlands Art and Craft Centre. If the water beckons, take a boat trip to learn about crab fishing or “pumping yabbies”, a truly unique and local experience. Or perhaps you prefer a one hour tour on the Gold Coast's iconic Aquaduck.
Your wonderful holiday concludes after breakfast when you bid farewell to your fellow travellers.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 27 January 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 22 January 2020 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.