2-FOR-1 Namibia to Falls, 10 Days
What you get...
- 10 Day trip departing Windhoek.
- 1 Night accommodation in a garden tent at the Windhoek Urban Camp (upgrade available).
- 8 Nights accommodation camping.
- 9 breakfasts, 8 lunches and 7 dinners.
- Park Entry and Game drive - Chobe NP.
- Park Entry into Victoria Falls National Park.
- A fully equipped overland truck for transportation and game drives.
- All camping fees and appropriate equipment.
- Tents and sleeping mats provided.
- 2 day/1 night Okavango Delta Excursion (camping).
- Arrival transfer from Windhoek Airport.
- All road taxes & tolls.
- Please note: Excludes local payment of USD$500* per person.
- WAS $1495* per person, NOW $747* per person, SAVE $747* per person.
Windhoek - Okavango Delta - Nata Region - Victoria Falls
Depart Windhoek on a 10 day safari through Botswana. Meet the San Bushmen, explore the Okavango Delta and Chobe National Park. Finish up in the adrenaline capital of southern Africa - Victoria Falls!
Day 1 Windhoek.
Welcome to Namibia! Upon arrival in Windhoek, you will be met and transferred to our campsite in the town centre. A welcome meeting is scheduled at 17h00, where you can meet your fellow passengers and tour crew. Days 2-3 Windhoek & Ghanzi. Windhoek - Ghanzi - Maun (Botswana). Today we cross the border to Botswana, stopping for the night at Ghanzi, a town in the Kalahari Desert home to the famous San bushmen. The next day, we head to Maun, which will be the base for our Okavango Delta excursion. We'll have the rest of the day to prepare and pack for the 1-night trip. Meals Included: Breakfast x 2, Lunch x 2, Dinner x 2.
Day 4 Okavango Delta.
Maun - Okavango Delta. The Okavango Delta stretches across thousands of kilometres and is home to hundreds of bird and animal species, which we'll discover on our 2-day excursion. From Maun, we drive north to embark a traditional Delta mode of transport - the Mokoro, a dugout canoe pushed through the waters with poles by local guides. They'll steer us along the waterways to our mobile camp at the heart of the Delta. After settling in at the camp, enjoy a drink in the common tent or explore the area with Mokoro trails and guided walks. Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Day 5 Okavango Delta.
Okavango Delta - Maun. Catch another game walk in the morning before we return to Maun by Mokoro and vehicle transfer, arriving around lunchtime. You may choose to finish the experience with an optional scenic flight over the Delta (depending on weather/availability). Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Day 6 Nata Region.
Maun - Nata Region. Departing the Delta, we head through uninhabited plains for the Nata region, where we find the Elephant Sands campsite. Upon arrival, you may choose between a game drive or a bush walk in this expansive region, where elephants, giraffes, and more roam freely. Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Days 7-8 Chobe National Park. Nata Region - Chobe. Today we drive north to the town of Kasane, where the Chobe River borders Botswana, Namibia, and Zambia. We set up camp on the banks of the river, and the next morning is free to visit Kasane, or to just have a lie-in. Our next overnight excursion begins that afternoon as we leave for Chobe National Park. On the game drive to our campsite, keep your eyes peeled for the elephant herds, antelopes, and Kenya's national bird, the lilac-breasted roller. We then spend the evening in a wild bush camp, surrounded by the sounds of nature. Meals Included: Breakfast x 2, Lunch x 2, Dinner x 2.
Day 9 Victoria Falls.
Chobe - Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe). We rise early to continue our game trek, before packing up camp, returning to Kasane, and moving onwards to the Botswana-Zimbabwe border. When we've crossed into Zimbabwe, it's only a short drive to the town of Victoria Falls. Our campsite is in the town centre, just 20 minutes' walk from the entrance to the Falls, a stunning World Heritage site also known as a Natural Wonder of the World. After hearing about the adventure activities available, spend the afternoon at leisure in town or visiting the Falls. Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch.
Day 10 Victoria Falls.
Our safari ends after breakfast here in Victoria Falls - we suggest booking additional days after your trip to discover the Falls, with many optional excursions on offer. Meals Included: Breakfast.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 6 March 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..