Phuket Flights + Dewa Phuket (Beach Resort, Villas and Suites), SAVE $988*
What you get...
- Return economy class airfare to Phuket including prepaid taxes and 20kg checked luggage only.
- 7 nights accommodation at Dewa Phuket (Beach Resort, Villas and Suites) in a Deluxe Room.
- Buffet breakfast for all guest at Terrace Grill.
- Exclusive Return shared airport transfers between 7am - 10pm.
- Exclusive 2x 60-minute Thai massage for two at Lime Leaf Spa.
- Exclusive 1x Set dinner for two at Terrace Grill.
- Exclusive 1x Small local beer for two daily at Terrace Grill.
- Exclusive Welcome seasonal fruit basket and seasonal flowers.
- Exclusive Welcome drink on arrival.
- Exclusive Kids stay, play and eat free*.
- Exclusive Wi-fi throughout the resort.
Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $1399*
Brisbane from $1399*
Darwin from $949*
Gold Coast from $1149*
Melbourne from $1149*
Perth from $949*
Sydney from $1149*
Fill your family holiday or honeymoon with breath-taking sunsets and views of the Andaman Sea when you book at Dewa Phuket Resort. This 5-star resort is located on the northwest coast of Phuket Island and just an 8-minute drive from the airport. Opportunities for leisure are limitless with the golden sands and turquoise waters located just a hop, skip and jump away from you You'll be a few steps away from Naiyang Beach, part of the protected Sirinat National Park, surrounded by mangroves and pine trees.
Integrating a luxury resort with holiday apartments, Dewa Phuket Resort is a highly sought-after destination for many leisure travellers. 5-star Thai hospitality stretches from the resort's exceptional collection of 130 villas and suites to an array of thoughtfully designed facilities. At the full-service Dewa Spa where heavenly massages and beauty treatments await, you'll have the perfect place to wind down and celebrate love with your family or beau. Perhaps, you'd also like to cool off in the sprawling pool or snorkel at the beach for sea turtles and vibrant corals If you feel like working up a sweat, you can visit the on-site fitness centre for a wide range of cardio and strength training equipment.
Yoga and cooking classes are also offered here aside from stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking and sightseeing activities. Whether you want to let off some steam after a busy week or simply enjoy your time off work, the resort's recreation site has your holiday needs covered. There's even a dedicated Kids' Club for the little guests Revel in stunning scenery around you as you retreat to your wonderful abode for an intimate in-room dining or check out the 3 restaurants and bars for an alfresco dining. Prime cuts grilled to perfection, seafood platters fresh from the Andaman Sea, chilled beverages and more are waiting to delight your taste buds
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 13 March 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..