Ultimate Iberian Adventure, 15 Days
What you get...
- 15 Day trip departing Barcelona.
- 14 nights' accommodation.
- 14 Breakfasts.
- Walking tour of Seville with a local guide.
- Walking tour of Alhambra palace in Granada with a local guide.
- A visit to Sintra.
- All coach transport.
- Your fantastic Busabout crew.
Barcelona - Madrid
Day 1 Barcelona to Madrid.
Welcome aboard Today we head towards the bustling capital of Madrid, where we'll have an orientation walk upon arrival. Later on we'll head out to explore the hip Malasana district
Day 2 - Madrid.
Today, the choices are all yours. Sign up for an optional walking tour, or check out the botanic gardens and the museums. Tonight, join us for the optional flamenco show, or the relaxing hammam and massage experience (B)
Day 3 - Madrid - Avila - Salamanca.
Time to hit the road and drive onwards to Salamanca. We'll stop en route in Avila, and arrive early afternoon to a walking tour. Tonight we'll go on a tapas crawl and have a few drinks (B)
Day 4 - Salamanca - Porto.
Today we'll head to Porto Arriving mid-afternoon, we'll get settled and have an orientation walk along the Douro River. Tonight we'll visit a few wine bars to try the local cuisine and famous Port wines. (B)
Day 5 - Porto.
You have a free day to explore Porto Check out the Hogwarts library-inspiring Livraria Lello Porto, or take a cruise on the Douro River. Meet us tonight for an optional sunset picnic dinner overlooking the medieval Ribeira district. (B)
Day 6 - Porto - Lisbon.
We hit the road and have our first stop in Sintra to visit the Pena Palace or hike to Moorish Castle. Later we'll arrive in Lisbon and go for a stroll. Tonight we explore the nightlife in Bairro Alto, and the infamous pink street (B)
Day 7 - Lisbon.
You can choose exactly how you want to spend the day Join the walking tour of Alfama, and sample the best pastel de nata at the Pasteis de Belem factory. Tonight we'll have an optional dinner at Time Out Food Market, and enjoy some rooftop drinks. (B)
Day 8 - Lisbon - Lagos.
Tick off any last-minute sights this morning, as we depart around lunchtime for Lagos After we arrive you'll have free time to explore the Old Town. Gear up for the Busabout bar crawl tonight (B)
Day 9 - Lagos.
Have a morning swim at the beach or wander the Old Town, then join us on the optional kayaking excursion to explore the stunning sea grottos of the Algarve. Later, head to Ponta da Piedade lighthouse for the best sunset views over the Atlantic. (B)
Day 10 - Lagos - Seville.
We say farewell to Lagos this morning and drive to Seville. We'll have a walking tour with a local guide through the back alleys and squares of Seville. Join us tonight at the hostel's rooftop pool bar for a few drinks overlooking the city. (B)
Day 11 - Seville - Ronda - Granada.
We depart Seville this morning, and have stops in Plaza Espana and Ronda to explore. Late afternoon we'll arrive into Granada with some free time, then join us for a tapas dinner. Tonight is the highly recommended excursion, Flamenco in a cave (B)
Day 12 - Granada.
It's time to get out and explore Granada After an included guided walking tour of the Alhambra palace, join the optional hammam and massage excursion. Tonight we have our own Busabout tapas crawl (B)
Day 13 - Granada - Valencia.
Onwards to Valencia After check in, we'll go for a stroll around the historic Old Town and sample the local paella and horchata. Tonight we'll get the party going in the hit Ruzafa district (B)
Day 14 - Valencia - Barcelona.
Relax this morning, as we don't depart until the afternoon. We'll cruise towards Barcelona, where you'll have free time to explore the city. Meet us tonight for a walk, ending with an optional dinner for our final night on this epic adventure (B)
Day 15 - Barcelona.
What an incredible two weeks it's been Say farewell to your Busabout family, as the tour ends after breakfast. We hope to see you again soon (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share and multi share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..