Road to Paris (2020 Preview Sale)
What you get...
Spend 6 comfy nights in hotels.
- Stay twin share, save a bit of cash and go triple share, or splash out and snooze alone.
8 meals: Sample French macarons and Swiss fondue as we meander through the culinary heaven that is Europe.
- All your breakfasts will be taken care of, as well as 2 dinners.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
- An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
- Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
- This is your team.
- Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Split to Ljubljana
Welcome, travellers! After meeting some new found friends doing the second leg of the trip back to London, we’ll head from Croatia to Slovenia, where we’ll enjoy dinner in this beautiful jewel of the East.
Ljubljana to Venice
Ever the advocates of a balanced holiday, today we’re trading in the obscure unknown for the globally adored hot spot of Venice.
Whoop!Yes, it’s as cute as you imagined. Yes, you’ll feel like you’re part of an Italian fairytale. Yes, you are actually hanging out in the gondola filled floating city of Venice! A private boat ride, gothic architecture and a web of lanes to explore will keep you day filled quite nicely.
Venice to Lucerne
We have a few days left - Switzerland & France, we’re coming for both of you.
Passing Lake Como, we cruise out of Italy and find ourselves in Switzerland, pulling up in the fairytale town of Lucerne, famous for its wooden bridges, cobbled lanes and beautiful setting against Lake Lucerne. Take an optional cruise tonight, giving yourself a better look at the stunning Swiss Alps reflected off the water. And chocolate. Don’t forget to eat ALL the chocolate.
There’s no reason why today can’t be wasted strolling these beautiful streets or sitting in a coffee shop pondering mountain life, and consuming more chocolate - that’s perfectly acceptable too.
Those wanting to spice up their day can visit the top of a Swiss Mountain and enjoy a fondue lunch & show. Spoilt for choice much?
Lucerne to Paris
Out with the altitude, in with the inner-city Parisian bliss.
Once we’ve crossed the border out of Switzerland we will be coasting through the pretty wine producing region of Burgundy before our arrival in Paris.Lamp-lit bridges, a sparkling Eiffel Tower, & evening coffee haunts; tonight we fall in love with everything Paris. Our Trip Manager fills us in on the city’s secrets, then to celebrate our first night in the city, we’ll head up to the viewing platform on Montparnasse tower.
Today you can drool over haute couture, admire the Notre Dame Cathedral whilst juggling coffee and crêpes, & get artsy at the many museums of the Louvre.
Just don’t wear yourself out, you will probably want to get involved with dinner and the Moulin Rouge cabaret show. With your last night looming, make it one to remember in the city of lights.
Paris to London
Soak up your last dose of romance from Paris and feel the astonishment of how much you’ve seen during this awesome trip, not to mention how close you’ve grown to your Contiki fam.
If you're not ready to leave behind the land of beauty, art and fresh croissants just yet, you can choose to end your trip here in Paris. Otherwise, continue on to our goodbye point: London.What a journey! On arrival in London say a final farewell to the group - the adventure has come to an end, and this is where we part ways.
Split to Ljubljana
Orientation of Ljubljana
Visit a French perfumery
Paris to London
Drive through the WWI Battlefields on our way to London
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 26 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..