What you get...
- Chinatown and North Beach Walking Tour
- Party bus, Las Vegas
- Driving tour of Los Angeles
- Driving tour of the Las Vegas Strip
- Driving tour of San Francisco
- 3 Day MUNI pass in San Francisco
- Driving tour of Seattle
- Orientation tour of Whistler
- Visit the Capilano Suspension Bridge
Los Angeles - Las Vegas - San Francisco
Day 1 Los Angeles, California
Fact: all great adventures kick off in LA.
Check out the bling of Beverly Hills and the bright colours of Santa Monica, then finish up with some serious people-watching in Hollywood and Venice Beach on our full day sightseeing tour.
Day 2 Los Angeles
Whether you spend your day getting up close with the characters you loved as a kid at Disneyland, seeking thrills at Universal Studios, or spying on celebrity mega-mansions on a movie star homes tour, the options are all yours for the taking.
Day 3 Los Angeles to Las Vegas, Nevada
Dodge the cacti as you cross the Mojave Desert towards the glitz of Las Vegas.
When the sun sets, board the bus and do what Vegas does best - party.
Day 4 Las Vegas
Opt in to pay a visit to a shooting range or take a ride on a big (as in, really big) wheel - the choice is yours.
Just save some energy for all the nighttime activities on offer.
Day 5 Las Vegas
Take an optional day trip to the Grand Canyon to soak up a few billion years of rock history , or get a 360-degree view of the Las Vegas Strip with an optional helicopter tour.
Day 6 Las Vegas to San Francisco, California
Lost track of time last night? Swap stories of your Vegas antics as we fly from the desert to San Fran, aka the city of 43 hills and home of 'The Rock'.
Day 7 San Francisco
Gear up for a Chinatown tour (including a visit to a fortune cookie factory).
Tonight, celebrate your future prosperity over a scrumptious Chinese dinner.
Day 8 San Francisco
What better way to celebrate your final day than to head out on an optional sunset catamaran cruise? Warning: things could get emosh.
Day 9 San Francisco
One last breakfast with your Topdeck fam, then the adventure ends.
But it’ll live on forever in your heart, right?
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 17 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..