USA & Canada Adventure, 14 Days, SAVE $330*
What you get...
- 14 Day trip departing New York City.
- 11 Nights accommodation in hostels.
- 2 Nights accommodation in hotel upgrades.
- 11 Breakfasts & 6 Dinners.
- Awesome Trip Leader.
- Driving tour of Boston.
- Walking tour of Toronto.
- Voyage to the Falls boat tour.
- Driving tour of Chicago.
- Entry to 360 Chicago Tower with TILT experience.
- Washington, DC Night Illumination Tour.
- Driving tour of Philadelphia.
- Air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people) or spacious mini-coach (maximum 20 people).
- WAS $3299*, NOW $2969*, SAVE $330*.
New York City - Boston - Quebec City - Montreal - Toronto - Detroit - Chicago - Cleveland - Washington DC - Washington
Let's play a game of Would You Rather. USA or Canada? Psych! On this awesome road trip, you don't have to choose. Make your merry way through the land of the free and beyond, ticking off Boston, Quebec City, Niagara Falls, Washington, DC and New York while you're at it. Two incredible countries in one trip? Yes please!
Day 1 New York City to Boston.
Buckle up! We're heading to a city that was key to the American Revolution and Independence movement. To sweeten the deal, we hear Boston cream pie is on the must-eat list. Get friendly with this impressive city on a driving tour before rounding off day one with an included dinner with the crew.
Day 2 Boston.
A free day to do Boston your way. We've got a couple of optionals for you: pay a visit to Fenway Park (home of the Red Sox), or take to two wheels on a city bike tour. Fancy a walk? Well, we've got good news for you: the chances of finding yourself face-to-face with historically significant sites are high.
Day 3 Boston to Quebec City.
Quebec City is one of North America's oldest settlements. True story. Wander its cobblestone streets, gaze up at its towering spires and you could be forgiven for thinking you're somewhere in Europe. On tonight's menu: an optional spine-tingling ghost tour of the city. Spooky.
Day 4 Quebec City to Montreal.
Au revoir, Quebec - we're swapping you out for Montreal today. Make sure all of your clothes are elasticated, because this place packs some seriously delicious cuisine. Love living life to the full? Well, so does Montreal. We think you'll get on great.
Day 5 Montreal.
Today, it's all about you. Satisfy your inner gastronome and sample some of the city's finest eats on an optional food tour (we recommend the St Viateur bagels), or take on the Lachine Rapids with some optional jet boating (spoiler alert: you will get wet).
Day 6 Montreal to Toronto.
Set your sights on Toronto today - but first, we'll be making a pit stop in Canada's capital, Ottawa. When we reach T-dot, we've got a walking tour to get involved in, so limber up. Tonight, swing by some of Kensington's bars and clubs for a slice of Toronto's famous nightlife.
Day 7 Toronto.
How you spend today is your call. Want some ideas? Well, you could check out the Ice Hockey Hall of Fame or the extra pointy CN Tower. Toronto is the most multiculturally diverse city on the planet, so brush up on your language skills - you never know who you could meet!
Day 8 Toronto to Detroit.
Never want your time in Canada to end? Well, we've got one last stop north of the border before we make tracks to the States, so make it count. Take in the sheer eye-popping force of the legendary Niagara Falls on a Voyage to the Falls boat tour before we hit Rock City (that's Detroit to you and me).
Day 9 Detroit to Chicago.
Hello, Chicago! We're kicking things off in Chi-Town with a driving tour, so prep your peepers for landmarks aplenty. Want some OMG optionals to make your stay complete? No problemo. We've got optional bike hire, architecture river cruises, helicopter rides - heck, we've even got an optional gangster tour to get down and dirty with. To cap things off, we've got a group visit to the 360 Chicago Tower Observatory (with included TILT experience) to look forward to. You're welcome.
Day 10 Chicago.
Today, you've got heaps of free time to spend exploring the Windy City. If the architecture doesn't knock your socks off, the food will. Did someone say Chicago deep-dish pizza? If you're lucky, there might even be a Cubs game on, so get a wriggle on down to Wrigley Field.
Day 11 Chicago to Cleveland.
Chicago, it's been fun. Today it's up and onwards to Cleveland - the centre of the universe for all things rock and roll (this place is home to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame).
Day 12 Cleveland to Washington DC.
From the Rock and Roll Capital of the World to the capital of the United States. We've got something special for you tonight - watch the city sparkle on a goosebump-inducing nighttime illumination tour.
Day 13 Washington DC.
Another free day for the win. You'll cover some serious ground and see sights galore on an optional bike ride or segway tour. Or, you could always check out DC's memorials, museums and monuments by foot.
Day 14 Washington, DC to New York City.
After a driving tour through Philly, there's some free time to track down lunch (cheesesteak recommended). Then, we roll into the city that never sleeps. Our trip might be over, but you'd be bananas for leaving the Big Apple.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..