Coast to Vegas, 9 Days, SAVE $170*
What you get...
- 9 Day trip departing Los Angeles.
- 8 Nights accomodation in Hostels Plus.
- 6 Breakfasts and 3 Dinners.
- Trip Leader.
- Driving tour of San Diego.
- Entry to Grand Canyon National Park.
- Party bus, Las Vegas.
- WAS $1699*, NOW $1529*, SAVE $170*.
Los Angeles - San Diego - Prescott - Grand Canyon Region - Grand Canyon region - Las Vegas
Roll with the sunglasses squad in LA, stay classy in San Diego, get your breath taken away at the Grand Canyon and put it all on black in Las Vegas on this bighitting Topdeck trip through some of the USA's most awesome cities. It's got nature, it's got culture and it's got some serious nightlife to boot. Sold? Then get packing. We'll see you in LA!
Day 1 Los Angeles.
Topdeckers, say hey to LA. We're kicking off our Coast to Vegas adventure with a driving tour of the City of Angels, followed by a swanky group dinner at a local restaurant. Tonight: get to know each other the LA way (by checking out the nightlife).
Day 2 Los Angeles.
OMFG, the optionals today are ridiculous. Live out your childhood dreams and hang with Belle and Ariel at Disneyland, prep your Patronus for a visit to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios, or grab your camera and go all-out paparazzi mode on a movie star homes tour. Is there such a thing as too much fun? Hell, no!
Day 3 Los Angeles to San Diego.
Know much about San Diego besides Ron Burgundy? Nope? That's okay. There's plenty of time to get acquainted with the likes of San Diego Harbor and Downtown on our city tour. Tonight, head out on an optional nightlife tour, hit up Gaslamp Quarter or seek out some stylish rooftop bars for cocktails with a view.
Day 4 San Diego.
Keep today classy with a ride on a historic trolley or a jaunt through Balboa Park - or you could always get in on the sun and surf action along the city's 70 miles of beaches. Today's optionals? We're glad you asked. Prepare for cute animal overload at the zoo or aircraft aplenty aboard the USS Midway.
Day 5 San Diego to Prescott.
Drive through the Joshua Tree-dotted landscape of the Mojave desert to Prescott, where cowboy hats are part of the local uniform and Whiskey Row is the place to be.
Day 6 Prescott to Grand Canyon Region.
Ready to tick one of the seven natural wonders of the world off your bucket list? Just one more sleep until we pay a visit to the one, the only? Grand Canyon.
Day 7 Grand Canyon region to Las Vegas.
First: feel small and insignificant (in the best possible way) at the Grand Canyon. Then: ready to go big or go home? Good. Vegas is next! Kick off your stay in Sin City with a driving tour of The Strip. Then, it's time to hop aboard our private nightclub on wheels (aka the legendary Las Vegas party bus). Anyone for optional VIP nightclub entry afterwards? That'll be a yes.
Day 8 Las Vegas.
A free day to keep yourselves entertained. Luckily, in Vegas, there's a roulette wheel of activities available at your doorstep. Go up, up and away on with an optional ride on the High Roller Observation Wheel, put everything on black at the casino or cash in your winnings for an optional helicopter flight over The Strip.
Day 9 Las Vegas.
Vegas is cheesier than a stuffed crust pizza but that's what's so awesome about it. Our trip ends this morning - will you put everything on the line to stay a few more days?
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..