The Maple Trail, 8 Days, SAVE $190*
What you get...
- 8 Day trip departing New York City.
- 7 Nights accomodation in Hostels Plus.
- 7 Breakfasts and 4 Dinners.
- Trip Leader.
- Walking tour of Toronto.
- Driving tour of Boston.
- WAS $1899*, NOW $1709*, SAVE $190*.
New York City - Boston - Quebec City - Montreal - Toronto
Welcome to the lands that you brought you poutine, Ryan Gosling and peanut butter. Are you ready for an eight-day extravaganza of #epic proportions? Visit cities old and new as we wander the Maple Trail from the USA to Canada, calling at the red bricks of Boston, the fairytale spires of Old Quebec, the buzzing nightlife of Montreal and the foodie paradise that is Toronto. Make new friends, collect masses of memories and enjoy what this corner of the world has to offer.
Day 1 New York City to Boston.
Say YES to Boston - our first stop on this epic maple-filled adventure. Get friendly with 'Beantown' on a driving tour before tucking into a slapup dinner with the crew. Spoiler alert: guaranteed good times ahead.
Day 2 Boston.
Boston is all about history, sports and, most importantly, food (seafood chowder = to die for). With a free day to take on the city, you could hit a home run with an optional Fenway Park tour or roll through Boston on an optional bike ride.
Day 3 Boston to Quebec City.
Buh-bye Boston! We're off to the mega metropolis that is Quebec. Perched on a cliff that towers over the St Lawrence River, Quebec City is old school Europe in the middle of North America. Get goosebumpy on an optional ghost tour tonight (if you dare).
Day 4 Quebec City to Montreal.
Get your last fix of Quebec this morning - we're out of here after lunch. Then, it's up and onwards to Montreal. Did we mention there's a 'city' underneath this city? Yeah, you read that right. Tonight, check out Blvd St Laurent for a taste of Montreal's famed nightlife.
Day 5 Montreal.
Today, it's all you. If you've got itchy feet, you could hike up the mountain that gave Montreal its name - or you could always hit up an optional food tour (hello chocolates, vegan food and St Viateur bagels) or jet boating tour (don't forget to hold onto your hat). The short story? You won't run out of things to do.
Day 6 Montreal to Toronto.
A quick stop in the nation's capital before we move on to Toronto and the breezy Lake Ontario. We'll hit the streets on a walking tour and get to know the city a little better before we let you loose to do as you please. FYI: Kensington is where the hipsters hang, so you're bound to have a good time.
Day 7 Toronto.
Fact: Toronto is frequently dubbed one of the happiest places in the world. Your mission today is to find out what makes this place so damn great. With over 8,000 restaurants and counting, it could be the yummy food that keeps the good vibes flowing - or maybe it's the crowdpleasing Ice Hockey Hall of Fame or CN Tower? You decide.
Day 8 Toronto.
Cram in one last drizzle (or more?) of maple syrup, because after breakfast it's time to wrap things up, eh?
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..