Great White North, 10 Days, SAVE $200*
What you get...
- 10 Day trip departing Vancouver.
- 9 Nights accommodation in Hostel Plus.
- 9 Breakfasts and 4 Dinners.
- Trip Leader.
- WAS $1999*, NOW $1799*, SAVE $200*.
Vancouver - Whistler - Kelowna - Banff - Calgary
Keen to flex your skills at Whistler, Big White and the Big 3 ski resorts in Banff? Skiers and snowboarders will be in snowy heaven (and beginners won't find it hard to find their feet) on this #epic snow-fari of a lifetime. You'll climb mountains, follow alpine passes, check out some beautiful lakeside spots and finish up at some hot springs. Bliss!
Day 1 Vancouver to Whistler.
Instructions: press nose to window in the ever-so-pretty Stanley Park before we make the beautiful drive to Whistler along the Sea to Sky Highway (cue jaw-dropping views of the mountains and Howe Sound). The Whistler nightlife will be waiting for you and your new Topdeck family post-dinner.
Day 2 Whistler.
Welcome to the holy grail of ski resorts. Whether you're a pro-planker (skier) or complete beginner, you've got two days to show the slopes who's boss. Fancy some optional skiing or snowboarding lessons? You got it. Then there's the apres-ski to wind down (or up) with.
Day 3 Whistler.
Eat. Sleep. Ski. Repeat. Or, you could always take it easy and soak up the apres vibes. Craving an adrenaline rush? Then say yes to some optional ziplining. Tonight, there's an optional Whistler nightlife tour to get on board with, so dress to impress.
Day 4 Whistler to Kelowna.
Watch the scenery change from white to green as we take the scenic route through Fraser Valley and over the Coquihalla Pass. Our next stop? British Columbia's biggest wine region, Kelowna. Fact: Kelowna means 'grizzly bear' in Salish. Who knew?
Day 5 Kelowna.
Big White is a big deal. There are snowmobile tours and tubing and ice skating opportunities - not to mention the skiing and snowboarding. And if the Kelowna Rockets ice hockey team are playing, there's the chance to see them take to their skates.
Day 6 Kelowna.
Today, we make the journey back up to Big White for another round of flawless pow. Need a confidence boost? Take the optional ski or snowboard lessons and you'll be shredding like a pro in no time.
Day 7 Kelowna to Banff.
Straddle the Continental Divide as you saddle up for Kicking Horse Pass. Then, it's up and onwards to the majestic Glacier National Park. Expect alpine scenery, ancient forests and a little (read: big) slice of paradise. Banff is up next, so get pumped.
Day 8 Banff.
Ready to ride? Three world-class ski resorts are yours to choose from. However you spend your day, we'll round things off with a musclerelieving dip in the hot springs. All together now: ahhhhh.
Day 9 Banff.
It's your last full day in the Great White North, so make it count with an optional ride on the Banff Gondola. Trust us, the views of the Bow Valley and its mountain surrounds will give you goosebumps. Tonight, there's a final dinner with the crew (try not to get too emosh).
Day 10 Banff to Calgary.
After breakfast, take your last look at the Rocky Mountain-dominated skyline and put away your thermals: the time has come to bid farewell to your Topdecker brethren. Heading to Calgary airport? There's a shuttle bus on hand.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..