Greek Island Hopper, 10 Days, SAVE $228*
What you get...
- 10 Days trip departing Athens.
- 9 Nights accommodation in hotels (twin or double).
- 9 Breakfasts and 2 Dinners.
- See the famous Greek Islands.
- Paradise Beach hike.
- Walking tours of Parikia, Fira and Mykonos town.
- Local Trip Leader.
- Transfers to and from ferry ports and hotels.
- Island ferry transfers.
- WAS $2289*, NOW $2061*, SAVE $228*.
Athens - Mykonos - Paros - Santorini
When you think of a Greek island holiday, you think of gorgeous beaches, glittering water and endless sunshine. Good news: the real thing offers this and more. Starting with the ancient wonders of Athens, join us as we travel between Santorini, Paros and Mykonos.
Day 1 Athens.
Meet the crew and dump your gear. Get the lowdown at a welcome meeting before hitting the Old Town streets of Plaka and Monastiraki. Tonight's all about making besties between dance moves.
Day 2 Athens.
Wander the streets on a walking tour of Athens and tick off the Greek Parliament (or Hellenic Parliament) and Syntagma Square. Then, drop your jaw at the Acropolis. Hop on an optional day trip to Cape Sounion, the southernmost point in Greece, and Attica. Cue coastal views of the Saronic Gulf and ancient columns for a #throwback. More of a city type? Take the rest of the day to go exploring in Athens until dinner. Tonight: Greek grub and live entertainment at a traditional taverna.
Day 3 Athens to Mykonos.
Rise and shine. We're off to Mykonos! Walk off your sea legs on a walking tour of the town. Then, doll up and hit the streets to discover why this island is nicknamed the Ibiza of Greece.
Day 4 Mykonos.
Delos Island in the AM to check out the birthplace of Apollo (optional) or sleep in and worship the rays on your own time. Tonight? It's time to dance like nobody's watching.
Day 5 Mykonos to Paros.
More chalky villages, sky blue rooftops and postcard-perfect beaches on the horizon in Paros. Get your bearings on a walking tour before cutting loose to explore. Pro tip: head to Parikia Town for the best restaurants and bars.
Day 6 Paros.
We've got a free day today. Alternate between ocean dips and naps on the beach or take off on an optional tour of the island. You'll see the church of Ekatontapiliani, the Naoussa fishing village and stop at the famous Kolymbithres beach for lunch and a swim.
Day 7 Paros to Santorini.
Back on the ferry and on to Santorini. Get ready for rom-com worthy landscapes (it's a honeymoon hotspot for a reason). Get oriented on a walking tour of Fira town before witnessing the epic sunset on an optional visit to car-free Oia. After dark, hit the taverns to mingle with the locals.
Day 8 Santorini.
Sail out to the island's volcano for an optional hike to check out the active crater. Bonus: there's natural hot springs and mud masks here. Eek! Then, nap time or free time: you decide whether they're one and the same.
Day 9 Santorini to Athens.
Whip out your camera and snap one last shot of the postcard-worthy scenery on your last free morning in Fira. We're catching the ferry back to Athens for a final dose of ancient architecture and tragic myths. Oh yeah, and one last night out with your new besties.
Day 10 Athens.
Should you stay or should you go? Your call. We're outta here after breakfast.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..