Busabout - 9 Days Greek Island Flexi - Hopper, SAVE $70*
What you get...
- 8 Nights accommodation.
- Your fantastic Busabout crew.
- All ferries between islands.
- Transfers to and from Athenstyle to Pireaus Port.
- Organised nights out on every island.
- Transfers to and from MyTrip preferred partner on islands if you stay there.
- Transfer to and from Santorini port to Fira Town.
- Guided orientations of each island.
- History, mythology and cultural talks.
- Exclusive discounts for bars, restaurants, water sports, jewellery and clothing stores.
- Bar crawls on Mykonos and Ios.
- WAS $699*, NOW $629*, SAVE $70*.
Day 1 and 2 Mykonos.
A genuine slice of paradise, Mykonos will impress you with its whitewashed buildings that seem to drop into the clear blue waters of the Aegean Sea. Spend the days soaking up the sun on the pristine white sands at Paradise Beach or navigating the winding streets of Mykonos Town for some retail therapy. Watching the sunset over the famous windmills before heading out to enjoy the island's incredible nightlife is a must
Day 3 and 4 Paros.
Gorgeous and picturesque, there's no better way to describe this beautiful chilled out island filled to the brim with beautiful sights and perfect beaches for you to laze the day away. Get onboard our optional sailing trip around the islands of Paros and Antiparos where we'll visit Paros's most spectacular swim stops and have a scrumptious onboard BBQ Take the chance to immerse yourself in Greek culture with our traditional food, drink, and plate smashing experience. Finish off the days with a perfect night soaking up the vibrant atmosphere of Parikia town after dark.
Day 5 and 6 Santorini.
Arguably the most beautiful of the Cyclades Islands, Santorini features a world-famous sunset, great food, amazing wines and an exciting nightlife. It is a firm favourite amongst Busabouters for a reason Explore the whitewashed winding streets, discover the blue-domed churches and spend some relaxing time at the red and black sand beaches under a pristine blue sky. Learn more about Santorini on our optional Sun-tour-ini bus trip covering the highlights of this incredible island including a sunset picnic in Oia, where all #instadreams come true as the sun slowly fades into the horizon.
Day 7, 8 and 9 Ios.
Perfect beaches, exciting water sports and the best nightlife you could ask for, that's Ios in a nutshell. Chill out to some top tunes by the pool, walk the sun-kissed streets of Ios Town or head out to explore some of the white sandy beaches and secret hidden coves that dot the island's coast. Celebrate the nights with a cocktail or two as you bar-hop your way around town. Ios is the perfect place to end your trip to the Cyclades before heading back to Athens
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..