Busabout - 8 Days Turkey Sail, SAVE $33*
What you get...
- 7 Nights accommodation.
- 7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches and 7 Dinners.
- Spend the week with your fantastic local Turkish boat crew.
- Afternoon tea and coffee.
- Snorkels/masks/flippers/board games.
- WAS $659*, NOW $626*, SAVE $33*.
Fethiye - Samanlik Bay - St Nicholas Island - Kas - Smugglers Cove - Deemre And Limanagzi - Limanagzi - Kalkan
Day 1 Fethiye to Samanlik Bay.
Our adventure starts in Fethiye, sailing for the Samanlik Bay. Tonight we'll relax onboard and watch the sunset. Soak up the atmosphere under the twinkling blanket of stars, as we make our way to Samanlik Bay.
Day 2 Samanlik Bay to St Nicholas Island.
Today we call at the entrancing Butterfly Valley where you're free to marvel at the species calling it home. Later, we head to the blue lagoon of Oludeniz for a dip in turquoise waters, before anchoring at St Nicholas Island and dining aboard.
Day 3 St Nicholas Island to Kas.
A refreshing swim stop in Firnaz Bay kick-starts today Later, after we dock in the port of Kas, indulge in some drinks at one of the local establishments, or undertake a spot of souvenir shopping before heading to Limanagzi Bay for the evening.
Day 4 Kas to Smugglers Cove.
On our way to Smugglers Cove we'll dock at the fishing village of Simena and visit the sunken ruins of Kekova and the bays of Gokkaya Tonight, enjoy an optional tour to Pirates Island to party the night away.
Day 5 Smugglers Cove to Deemre And Limanagzi.
Today we set sail for the coast near the ancient city of Myra. Spend the day exploring the coastline and swimming to your heart's content. This evening, enjoy another fantastic dinner onboard before sunset drinks and good vibes.
Day 6 Limanagzi to Kalkan.
Kalkan awaits today, a coastal gem tiered with whitewashed houses and colourful bougainvillea. Explore the cobbled streets and do some shopping, or jump on the locally offered optional trip to the magnificent Saklikent Canyon
Day 7 Kalkan to Fethiye.
Today begins with a jaunt to the cove of Tarzan Bay for a dip. Next up: the untouched beauty of Samanlik Bay. Later, we'll dock in Fethiye for our final night together. Tonight we head out for one last round of drinks, capping off an amazing week
Day 8 Fethiye.
Enjoy your final breakfast with us before check-out. We hope to see you again
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..