Busabout Asia - 8 Days Cambodia Adventure, SAVE $100*
What you get...
- 7 Nights accommodation.
- 7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 1 Dinner.
- Your fantastic Busabout Guide.
- S-21 Prison and Killing Fields Tour.
- Battambang local village bike tour.
- Traditional Livelihoods bike tour.
- Koh Rong Samloem boat trip.
- Orientation walks.
- Air-conditioned private transport.
- WAS $999*, NOW $899*, SAVE $100*.
Phnom Penh - Kampot - Sihanoukville - Koh Rong Samloem - Battambang - Siem Reap
Day 1 Phnom Penh.
The adventure begins! To start the tour we offer an included excursion to visit the infamous S-21 Prison and Killing Fields. Later we�ll explore the city, and have an optional traditional dinner. Deep-fried tarantula anyone?
Day 2 - Phnom Penh to Kampot.
Today we head to Kampot where you can explore a local pepper farm and have a swim in an infinity pool. This evening we have an optional sunset cruise on the river.
Day 3 Kampot to Sihanoukville.
Explore the coastal resort paradise, or head to the beach for a day of swimming and sunbathing or swinging in a hammock with a coconut. Tonight we head out for a night in the eclectic ambience of Cambodia!
Day 4 Sihanoukville to Koh Rong Samloem.
Today we make our way to Koh Rong Samloem on an included boat trip to the island! Relax on the white sand beaches, and go for a refreshing swim before we head back to the mainland.
Day 5 Sihanoukville to Battambang.
This morning we head north to Battambang. Here you can join us for an optional visit to the Battambang Circus! Tonight, tuck in to our included dinner of traditional Khmer food.
Day 6 Battambang to Siem Reap.
Gear up for an included bike tour through the Cambodian countryside where we will visit local homes, learn about the livelihoods of the local community, and enjoy the relaxing pace of village life. Then it's onwards to Siem Reap!
Day 7 Siem Reap.
Don't miss seeing the sunrise over ancient Angkor Wat. Join us on an optional tour to see the Bayon Temple, the Terrace of the Elephants and the �Tomb Raider� temple with an expert local guide. Tonight we hit the town for our last night.
Day 8 Siem Reap.
The trip ends after breakfast.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 September 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..