Bali Island Hopper, 7 Days, SAVE $110*
What you get...
- 7 Day trip departing Legian.
- 6 Nights accommodation in a Hotel.
- 6 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches & 2 Dinners.
- Modern air-conditioned vehicle and local speedboats between islands.
- Included experiences:.
- Choice of water activities on Lembongan Island including marine walk, banana boat and snorkelling.
- Island stays in Lembongan and Gili Trawangan.
- Visit Tirta Empul holy springs and temple.
- See Lake Batur.
- WAS $1099*, NOW $989*, SAVE $110*.
Legian - Lembongan Island - Gili Trawangan - Ubud
Day 1 Legian to Lembongan Island.
Meet the crew in Seminyak then get pumped to island hop your way around paradise. Bond over local food with an included welcome lunch before some free time this afternoon. So whether it's snorkelling, a marine walk, a banana boat ride, volleyball, or just chilling on the beach that takes your fancy, get ready for one epic first day.
Day 2 Lembongan Island to Gili Trawangan.
We're heading north to the biggest of the Gili archipelago trio: Gili Trawangan. Get excited 'cos you've got three days in the snorkelling, diving and cultural mecca of the Gilis coming up. Talk about ultimate #islandvibes. Get your Instagram ready, it's gonna get filled up with sweet new snaps. And fast.
Day 3 Gili Trawangan.
It's your day your way. Why not head out on a hike to see Lombok from above with some incred panoramic views? You could also check out the majestic waterfalls in the area.
Day 4 Gili Trawangan.
Another free day for the taking Want to meet the locals? Join the optional scuba diving and snorkelling tours and get the chance to bump into turtles, rays and reef sharks. Whether you decide to dive or snorkel, it really is another world under water and you're in for a real treat. Tonight: why not take a stroll through the food markets and feast your way through local favourites?
Day 5 Gili Trawangan to Ubud.
It's on to Ubud. If you're a culture, yoga or nature buff, you've come to the right place. Once you've checked in, the rest of the day is all yours. Visit Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave) or get up close with the cheeky rascals at the Ubud Monkey Forest - you'll feel like you're in Tomb Raider in no time.
Day 6 Ubud.
First up, there's a visit to the Tirta Empul holy springs and temple. Then, it's off to Kintamani where we'll have lunch with views over the stunning Lake Batur. Tear yourself away (it won't be easy) and visit the Kopi Luwak plantation before travelling through the lush rice fields and swaying coconut trees of Tegalalang. In the afternoon, take it easy and explore the Ubud market for souvenirs and the chance to test your haggling skills. Tonight, your final dinner with the group is on us at a local restaurant. Quick Take all of the group pics
Day 7 Ubud to Legian.
Before you go, a day of optional adrenalin-fuelled activities awaits: you could hop on a downhill mountain biking tour or do some whitewater rafting. There's also an optional tour to Tanah Lot to check out the beautiful temple and sunset. Then, see ya later alligator We reckon you'll be back though. Bali does that to people.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..