Vietnam Uncovered, 13 Days, SAVE $240*
What you get...
- 13 Day trip departing Phnom Penh.
- 9 Nights accommodation in a Hotels.
- 1 Night accommodation in a Guesthouse.
- 1 Night accommodation in a Party Junk Boat.
- 1 Night accommodation in an Overnight Train.
- 12 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches & 4 Dinners.
- Awesome Trip Leader and local guides.
- Modern air-conditioned vehicle, internal flights and overnight train.
- Included experiences:.
- Street eats tour in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Cu Chi Tunnels tour.
- Visit the Cai Be floating markets.
- Drive along the Hai Van Pass.
- Party cruise in Halong Bay.
- WAS $2399*, NOW $2159*, SAVE $240*.
Phnom Penh - Ho Chi Minh City - Vinh Long - Nha Trang - Hoi An - Hue - Hanoi - Halong Bay
Day 1 Phnom Penh to Ho Chi Minh City.
Welcome to Ho Chi Minh City Tonight, get ready for foodie heaven with a street eats tour. We'll take you to where the locals eat, so you know it's the real deal.
Day 2 Ho Chi Minh City.
Start off the day with a half-day tour of the Cu Chi Tunnels. These interesting tunnels were a strategic operation base during the Vietnam War. Later this afternoon, swing by the Central Post Office and Notre Dame Cathedral on a city tour. You'll also get the chance to see the Saigon Opera House, the Reunification Palace and the War Remnants Museum.
Day 3 Ho Chi Minh City to Vinh Long.
Hop on a boat to get amongst Cai Be's floating markets that teem with fruit, vegetables and goodies. We're staying in a guesthouse tonight.
Day 4 Vinh Long, Mekong River to Nha Trang via Ho Chi Minh City.
A pit stop at the Vinh Trang pagoda before heading to the train station. Onwards to Nha Trang
Day 5 Nha Trang.
Rest up at the beach or get involved in an optional activity: why not try out a full day boat trip or head to the Thap Ba Hot Spring Bathing and Mud Spa?
Day 6 Nha Trang.
Spend your free day lazing in Nha Trang, a windsurfing and scuba diving mecca. Woo
Day 7 Nha Trang to Hoi An.
You're flying to Hoi An today. Look out for French colonial buildings and the Japanese Covered Bridge.
Day 8 Hoi An.
Free day Hop on a tour to a vegetable village just outside of Hoi An or enrol in a cooking class conducted by a local chef (both optional).
Day 9 Hoi An to Hue.
We'll drive you along the Hai Van Pass, one of Vietnam's most beautiful mountain passes, towards Hue. Once there, set off on a guided tour of the Citadel and the Tu Duc Royal Tomb. What an introduction Day 10 Hue to Hanoi. Fly up the coast and get ready to take on the big capital city of Hanoi. Ask your Trip Leader for hot tips of where to visit.
Day 11 Hanoi to Halong Bay.
Cruise time A day of paddling, swimming, partying and lazing on the sundeck? Yes please. Tonight, enjoy the sunset from the boat and tuck in to a fresh dinner. Please note: If you have selected twin share accommodation, you may be accommodated in a triple share room for the duration of the Halong Bay cruise. This means you will be sharing with two other passengers. If you have any questions about your trip please contact our Customer Service team.
Day 12 Halong Bay to Hanoi.
How's your head this morning? Shake it off with one last dip in the turquoise water before heading back to Hanoi, but not before an optional scenic flight over Halong Bay.
Day 13 Hanoi.
Today, we're outta here after brekkie. Okay, maybe one last bowl of pho first.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..