Road to Phnom Penh, 16 Days, SAVE $350*
What you get...
- 16 Day trip departing Bangkok.
- 14 Nights accommodation in a Hotel.
- 1 Night accommodation in an overnight train.
- 15 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches & 3 Dinners.
- Awesome Trip Leader and local guides.
- Modern air-conditioned vehicle, internal flights and overnight trains.
- Included experiences:.
- Street eats tuk.
- tuk tour in Bangkok.
- Guided trishaw tour in Chiang Mai.
- Visit Wat Rong Khun.
- Cruise the Mekong River.
- Join an almsgiving ceremony in Luang Prabang.
- Visit Angkor Wat at sunrise.
- WAS $3499*, NOW $3149*, SAVE $350*.
Bangkok - Chiang Mai - Chiang Rai - Pak Beng - Luang Prabang - Luang Praban - Vang Vieng - Vientiane - Siem Reap - Phnom Penh
Day 1 Bangkok.
Arrive in Bangkok and get ready to zip through the streets on an included street eats tour. Mode of transport? Tuk-tuk. Eeek
Day 2 Bangkok to Chiang Mai.
Tick off the Bangkok bucket list with a half-day city tour: Grand Palace and Wat Pho temple, we're looking at you. Tonight, catch some zzz's on an overnight train.
Day 3 Chiang Mai.
Jump in a trishaw for an included city tour and cruise through the incredible old town in style. The afternoon is all yours. Included activities: Guided trishaw tour in Chiang Mai.
Day 4 Chiang Mai.
Free day How about an optional cooking class? For the adrenalin seekers, unleash your inner monkey with an optional Flight of the Gibbon treetop adventure. One, two, three, jump
Day 5 Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai.
Be inspired by the amazing Wat Rong Khun 'White Temple' en route to Chiang Rai today. Get ready to say wow 100 times over.
Day 6 Chiang Rai to Pak Beng.
Cross the Friendship Bridge then climb onboard and get cruise-y along the Mekong River. We'll visit a riverside village along the way to get a feel for local life.
Day 7 Pak Beng to Luang Prabang.
This morning, continue cruising the Mekong with a visit to the local markets. Later, pop in to the whiskey village, because, well, why not. Your final stop will be the Pak Ou Caves before pulling in to Luang Prabang.
Day 8 Luang Praban.
Rise and shine Today, check out the area by bike (optional). You'll also get the chance to see the Kuang Si Falls. This multi tiered waterfall is pretty beautiful if we do say so ourselves.
Day 9 Luang Prabang to Vang Vieng.
Wake up to the sound of the temple gong, take part in the daily almsgiving of the monks, and head south to stunning Vang Vieng.
Day 10 Vang Vieng.
Free day Why not opt in for a kayaking trip on the Nam Song River? If you're here in the wet season: rapids. Rock climbing, cave exploring and swimming are also yours for the taking.
Day 11 Vang Vieng to Vientiane.
Off to Vientiane where we'll get our bearings on a city tour. Tick off Wat Si Sisaket, Patuxai and Pha That Luang.
Day 12 Vientiane to Siem Reap.
We're flying to Siem Reap today. Passports at the ready Try and nab a window seat.
Day 13 Siem Reap.
Wake up early and shorten your bucket list with a stunning sunrise at Angkor Wat, followed by a guided tour of the Bayon temple and Ta Prohm. Want some entertainment this evening? A visit to the circus or sunset quad bike ride awaits (both optional).
Day 14 Siem Reap to Phnom Penh.
We're kicking it to Phnom Penh today. Cue all of the road trip songs
Day 15 Phnom Penh.
Take an optional visit to the Khmer Rouge Killing Fields to reflect and pay your respects. Tonight, feast on a Khmer BBQ with your travel mates. Cheers
Day 16 Phnom Penh.
We're outta here after brekkie. Time for the next adventure?
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..