James Bond Island, Krabi
What you get...
- James Bond Island Tour.
- Pick-up/drop-off from hotels in Krabi.
- Boat tour of Phang Nga Bay on Thai long tail boat.
- Visit James Bond Island.
- Canoe through large rocks and secret lagoons.
- Visit Panyi village.
Exploring the gorgeous Phang Nga Bay - home to James Bond Island - is an absolute must for anyone visiting these parts of Southern Thailand. This day tour takes you overland and overwater to see the bay in its best light, negotiating the emerald green waters, hidden lagoons and towering limestone cliffs of the Andaman Sea. After a morning departure, hop into a traditional long-tail boat for the first stretch over the water to Phang Nga's most famous limestone rock, Tapu Island. Known locally as James Bond Island, this was actually used as the backdrop for "The Man with the Golden Gun", hence the name. From here, jump into a canoe, gliding past large rocks, lagoons and more hidden wonders. Next, pay Panyi village a visit; here, you'll see the floating Muslim fishing village, built on stilts over the water. Inspect the village's very own mosque, school and say hello to some of the inquisitive locals before enjoying an authentic Thai lunch. Enjoy boat tour around Phnag Nga bay on the way back to shore. The tour drops you back at your hotel in the Krabi area during mid to late afternoon.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 September 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..