Eastern Trail, 9 Days + FREE Mini Ski Austria 4 Days, SAVE FROM $415*
What you get...
Eastern Trail 9 Days.
- 9 Days trip departing Vienna.
- 8 Nights accommodation in a Hotel/Hostel.
- 8 Breakfasts & 3 Dinners.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Services of an experienced Trip Leader/Manager.
- BONUS Save 5% off Eastern Trail + up to $415*
Mini Ski Austria 4 Days.
- 2 Nights accommodation in a Chalet.
- 3 Breakfasts.
Arrive Vienna - Vienna - Krakow - Budapest - Ljubljana - Venice - Rome - Depart Rome - Hopfgarten - End Hopfgarten
Eastern Trail 9 Days.
Day 1 Arrive Vienna.
We'll arrive in Vienna full of excitement and ready for coffee & sachertorte, otherwise known as the world's greatest chocolate cake. Get to know your new travel squad over dinner tonight, and maybe a few schnaps, since we're in Austria after all.
Day 2 Vienna to Krakow.
Rise up travellers and start practicing your Polish pleasantries, we'll be in Krakow later today so they may come in handy. Today we will change pace once we cross the border, as we drop to an unfamiliar and sobering level by visiting the concentration camp memorials of Auschwitz & Birkenau. Learning and growing is what we travellers do.Then afterwards its onto the city of Krakow, which is now known for its silver mining heritage and tales of mythical dragons. Relax tonight as we have all day tomorrow to explore.
Day 3 Krakow.
A Jewish Quarter, a jaw-dropping castle & museums aplenty are just some of the relics found in the relatively untouched Krakow. The UNESCO World Heritage-listed centre should occupy your free time, but conserve some energy for the option to get involved with a traditional Polish Pierogi evening.
Day 4 Krakow to Budapest.
Alpine scenery and traditional villages will make our departure from Krakow more manageable. Particularly with the knowledge that we have Budapest coming up in the eve. Pastel painted and manicured to perfection, Banska Bystrica is a lunch break that will charm you to no end. Being in Slovakia, it's also your chance to brag 3 countries in one day - you crazy globetrotter you. Welcome to Hungary Coming in at number 3 on our list of countries ticked off through the day. From the moment we arrive in the river split city, you'll understand why we needed a couple of nights here. Waste no time getting involved with Budapest by joining the optional river cruise and dinner.
Day 5 Budapest.
The day is yours to tackle Budapest however you see fit. After all the travelling we've done, you've probably earned yourself an afternoon soaking in the cities famous outdoor thermal pools set amongst Art Nouveau architecture. Blissed out in Budapest - there's an insta caption for you. If gardens, fountains, pools and ruins are the call of your day, put St Margaret Island top and centre of your to do list.
Day 6 Budapest to Ljubljana.
This morning we say goodbye to the city of Budapest and head south to Slovenia Though the name Ljubljana might not be as well known as Budapest, that doesn't diminish its delight as a European city. In fact, its undiscovered charm is all part of the fascination. WOW is probably the one word we hear in unison as we pull up at this jaw dropping lake. Don't forget to keep your swimmers out today, this is the perfect place for a dip to break up the journey, and grab a few lust-worthy snaps. Aesthetically wonderful and filled with youthful moods, Ljubljana is one to love for its off the tourist trail vibes and casual attitude. Without a list of monuments to tick off, you're free to get cozy in a cafe and lap up the endless local feels.
Day 7 Ljubljana to Venice.
Ever the advocates of a balanced holiday, today we're trading in the obscure unknown for the globally adored hot spot of Venice. WhoopYes, it's as cute as you imagine. Yes, you'll feel like you're part of an Italian fairytale. Yes, you are actually hanging out in the gondola clad floating city of Venice A private boat ride, gothic architecture and a web of lanes to explore will keep your day filled quite nicely.
Day 8 Venice to Rome.
Farewell floating city, but Italy, we're not done with you yet, our next destination the Eternal City is just around the corner. The afternoon will really take it up a notch as we uncover Italian icons in the country's capital of Rome as you get a glimpse of it's glory by night. Gelato, pizza and ancient monuments - perfecto
Day 9 Depart Rome.
The best week of your life has come to an end - you have our complete sympathy. If anyone understands the pain of ended travels, it's us. And your new Contiki collective. Hug it out after breakfast & make plans to reunite outside of Rome. Mini Ski Austria 4 Day.
Day 1 Hopfgarten.
Travellers make their own way to Gasthof Schoneck- we will offer pick ups from Worgl if you are making your way from either Munich or Innsbruck airport- will be welcomed that evening and start getting themselves ready for the mountain the next day. PLEASE NOTE: The below discounted Ski Essentials will be available to purchase in resort. Ski Essentials. - Ski Pass - Equipment Hire
Day 2 - 3 Hopfgarten.
A full day to enjoy everything Hopfgarten has to offer- hit the slopes, take ski lessons, explore the region- what ever you fancy.
Day 4 End Hopfgarten.
Time to say goodbye this morning after breakfast- but you can still enjoy the mountain for the day if you wanted- or make your way to the next destination.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..