Simply Italy, 12 Days + FREE Mini Ski Austria 4 Days, SAVE FROM $415*
What you get...
Simply Italy 12 Days.
- 12 Days trip departing Rome.
- 11 Nights accommodation in a Hotel.
- 11 Breakfasts & 3 Regional Dinners.
- Special access Rome sightseeing coach tour.
- See the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, Piazza Venezia, The Vatican, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon & Piazza Navona.
- Locally guided tour of the Sistine Chapel, St.
- Peter's Basilica & the art of the Vatican Museums.
- Scenic drive along the coast.
- See Mt Vesuvius.
- Day trip by boat to the Isle of Capri.
- Discover the Secrets of Michelangelo's Florence - see Ponte Vecchio, the Medici Palace & much more on our locally guided walking tour of Florence.
- See the Duomo, Basilica Santa Croce, Giotto's Bell Tower, the Baptistery & Piazza della Signoria.
- Leather craft demonstration.
- See the Roman Arena in Verona.
- Private boat through the canals & islands of Venice.
- See the Bridge of Sighs, the Doge's Palace & St.
- Mark's Square.
- See Venice's iconic canals & gondolas.
- Visit Sirmione.
- See the Duomo, the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II & La Scala Opera House in Milan.
- Visit the towns of Monterosso & Portovenere.
- Cruise along the scenic coast (weather permitting, Summer only).
- See the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Guided tour of a 16th century Tuscan winery while enjoying local Chianti & antipasto.
- Services of an experienced Trip Leader/Manager.
- BONUS Save 5% off Simply Italy + up to $415*
Mini Ski Austria 4 Days.
- 2 Nights accommodation in a Chalet.
- 3 Breakfasts.
Arrive Rome - Rome - Sorrento - Capri - Florence - Venice - Milan - Italian Riviera - Depart Rome - Hopfgarten - End Hopfgarten
Simply Italy 12 Day.
Day 1 Arrive Rome.
Italy - you have our attention These are the 12-days we've been dreaming of since the day we booked. Our group of globe-roamers will meet up at 4pm at our Rome digs before hitting the streets for our first dinner and a taste of the city. La perfezione
Day 2 Rome to Sorrento.
What better way to spend our last day in Rome than by swinging by the Pope's house? It would be rude not to. We'll head to Vatican City, a.k.a. the smallest country in the world, and take a locally guided tour of the Sistine Chapel, gawping at Michelangelo's masterpiece on the ceiling, St Peter's Basilica & the art of the Vatican Museums "So so so so in love with Sorrento" are about the only words you'll muster up tonight as you sit seaside watching the sunset in this famous town of beauty.
Day 3 Capri.
There's nothing quite like the gorgeous island of Capri and today it's soon to be yours. You've seen the pictures, now it's time to get some of your own. The isle of Capri is famous the world over, with travellers drawn to its endless appeal and glamorous lifestyle. Take a walk around the island, or you could opt for a glamorous boat trip to see grottos glowing in blue, green and white, ocean caves & dramatic rock formations on a private wooden motorboat. Tonight, full of Italian love, you could opt for a feast overlooking the Bay of Naples, where you'll indulge in local food and wine and toast the trip.
Day 4 Sorrento to Florence.
See you, Sorrento Thanks for making our Instagram feeds look like shoots for Italian Vogue Once a totally vibing hang-out of the Romans, Pompeii is now an archaeological site showing remains of what was destroyed by a mountain eruption in the year wait for it 79AD. The saying "stepping back in time" is about to take on a whole new meaning. The famous dome of the Duomo Cathedral sits above the city, making certain we know we have arrived in Florence. Tonight you can continue your Tuscan love affair with a stroll along River Arno & ponder the prettiness of Florence over another vino or two.
Day 5 Florence.
Explore the city's markets complete with gelato in hand; marvel at artworks from the likes of legends like Michelangelo; and be impressed by the skillful art of leather at an included demonstration. These are the sorts of activities likely to fill your Florence agenda. Tonight, you have the chance to sign up for a traditional Tuscan evening with dinner full of Italian flavours. Top off your night with an optional Space Electronic Disco at one of Florence's hippest nightclubs.
Day 6 Florence to Venice.
From one romantic city to the next, today we're venturing on to Verona and Venice to find Shakespearean vibes and a city that floats.In fair Verona, we'll be lapping up the city where the story of Romeo & Juliet was set. Deemed a UNESCO World Heritage Site thanks to its urban structure and architecture, we'll absorb it over a stroll past the Roman Arena and find a spot to eat before our next destination. Already in the spirit of Italian history and romance, tonight we'll land in the nest of Venice, which rivals the beauty of any other body of canals in the world, it's immensely charming thanks to drifting gondolas. You'll get the chance to explore this city tomorrow with a full free day on the agenda, but tonight, you have the chance to head out onto the lamplit streets and get your bearings with an optional evening walking tour.
Day 7 Venice.
Today you're likely to burst out of bed and ready to explore the city. Find hidden lanes & story book bridges & take our private boat ride through character filled canals. Cruise through the canals of Venice on an optional gondola ride, or opt in for a magical trip to Burano for a Venetian dinner this evening.
Day 8 Venice to Milan.
Now that Venice has charmed us, it's time to strut our way to Milan for all things fashion & good taste.En route, we'll stop at Sirmione to gaze upon vine-covered villas, Roman ruins and a fable like castle. For those keen to get panoramic with the Dolomite Mountain range & suss out lake life, an optional cruise is up for grabs.Here we are in the Capital of Cool. Spend your free afternoon faking fabulous at the glam shopping arcade of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. You'll also need to put La Scala Opera House and Duomo Cathedral on your Milan must-do list.Tonight you have the chance to treat yourself to an extra special Italian meal with our optional EatWith experience, where you'll get to meet Milan locals and dine with them in their home.
Day 9 Milan to Italian Riviera.
This morning we make an exit from Milan with coastal villages on the mind. Get your camera at the ready and on max charge; this will be a day of pretty. Today is truly one for the bucket list, as we're in the glamorous Cinque Terre. Today you'll see this area the right way, by water and land. We'll head to Monterosso by boat, before train hopping your way back to our base, La Spezia.
Day 10 Italian Riviera to Rome.
Walk away from the Italian Riviera with plans to come back here for a few weeks or months, why not? It's our last leg before we loop back to Rome, and we plan to make the most of it. Which means a final stop in Pisa to ogle at the world's most famous #AwkwardLean, no less. Endless lines of olive trees & the golden Tuscan sun will have us in a stupor of happiness. And that's before we've pulled up at a 16th century Tuscan winery to explore an old cellar & try a local drop paired with delicious antipasto. Now that you're 10-days deep in your Italian odyssey, you will set your eyes upon Rome with heightened love and appreciation for the great country she's nested in. Get a glimpse of the greats, maybe down some pizza and stroll the streets in la mode of leisure knowing you have all day tomorrow to see the sites.
Day 11 Rome.
The end might be near, but we're in no great hurry to start winding down the adventure. As it's our last night on our trip, an optional dinner has been organised in a Roman restaurant complete with an opera singer, live music and pasta. We like to end things on a high note - no opera pun intended.
Day 12 Depart Rome.
That's a wrap Our Italian love affair has officially come to a close but will carry on filling our thoughts way into the future. Particularly when we're back in the real world dreaming of the good life on tour. Mini Ski Austria 4 Day.
Day 1 Hopfgarten.
Travellers make their own way to Gasthof Schoneck- we will offer pick ups from Worgl if you are making your way from either Munich or Innsbruck airport- will be welcomed that evening and start getting themselves ready for the mountain the next day. PLEASE NOTE: The below discounted Ski Essentials will be available to purchase in resort. Ski Essentials. - Ski Pass. - Equipment Hire.
Day 2 - 3 Hopfgarten.
A full day to enjoy everything Hopfgarten has to offer- hit the slopes, take ski lessons, explore the region- what ever you fancy.
Day 4 End Hopfgarten.
Time to say goodbye this morning after breakfast- but you can still enjoy the mountain for the day if you wanted- or make your way to the next destination.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..