Croatia Island Escape, 8 Days, SAVE $287*
What you get...
- 8 Day trip departing Split.
- 7 Nights accommodation in a Sailing Boat.
- 7 Breakfast, 5 Lunch & 2 Dinner.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Services of an experienced Trip Leader/Manager.
- WAS $1429*, NOW $1142*, SAVE $287*.
Split - Hvar - Korcula - Dubrovnik - Trstenik - Makarska - Depart Split
Day 1 Split to Hvar.
This morning we'll meet in Split, boarding our boat with truck loads of enthusiasm. After our first stint at sea we'll arrive in glamorous playground of Hvar, where big shiny boats meet grand historic architecture. We can take in the pristine view from the hilltop, it's a tough day in paradise.
Day 2 Hvar to Korcula.
Korcula may sit incredibly close to the mainland of Croatia but it's an island all of its own, which means we'll be slipping onto island vibes accordingly. Hidden bars, peachy sunsets & cobbled streets by the beach, our appreciation for this country will be skyrocketing.
Day 3 Korcula to Dubrovnik.
This morning we'll wake up in beautiful Korcula but we'll then be heading off to Dubrovnik. In the words of Bernard Shaw, acclaimed socialist & playwright, "those that seek paradise on earth should seek it in Dubrovnik." You heard the man - let's do thisSo here we are, paradise on earth. Rugged cliffs, seas that beg a dip, and buildings filled with stories and history. To take it all in, you can wander along the 2-kilometres of old town walls or hike to the top of Mt Srj. Dinner at a local restaurant followed by some party vibes at the cities incredible array of clubs will complete things just perfectly.
Day 4 Dubrovnik.
The city of Dubrovnik is so much more than just a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a Game of Thrones location - not that either of those claims to fame are even mildly mediocre. After you've been guided around the city with intricate detail you'll be armed with the knowledge to pick out a waterside rock bar where you can swim and indulge 'til your heart's content. Or visit Dubrovnik's Old Town, The Minceta Tower and Fortress Lovrijenac - otherwise known as GoT's King's Landing, entrance to the House of the Undying and The Red Keep.
Day 5 Dubrovnik to Trstenik.
Don't hate on us for dragging you away from Dubrovnik. We wouldn't do it unless we knew about another paradise waiting just around the corner. It will be full blown euphoria this morning as we sail past the palms, cypresses, olive trees, citrus plantations and colourful reefs of the Elaphite Islands. As the sun sets we'll dock at the unspoiled village of Trstenik where we can look back on the Korcula archipelago with awe. All enjoyed over an optional Captain's dinner and a night of ship shenanigans.
Day 6 Trstenik to Makarska.
After the peace and tranquility of Trstenik, it's time to head back to the mainland for more action. After a spot of swimming we'll arrive in Makarska where we'll be blessed by the beautiful Biokovo mountains and a long stretch of beach ready to be enjoyed.
Day 7 Makarska to Split.
With one night left of the Mediterranean high life, we'll sail back to our starting point of Split.Now contented by our time at sea, we can relax & soak up the Roman heritage of this atmospheric city.
Day 8 Depart Split.
There you have it, the astonishing beauty of Croatia and its cluster of islands. You probably always imagined you'd be blown away by it, but the new squad of life-long pals will be the real surprise.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..