Bali Flights + The Sakala Resort Bali
What you get...
- Return economy class airfare to Denpasar including prepaid taxes and 20kg Checked luggage only.
- 5 Nights accommodation at The Sakala Resort Bali in a Deluxe Suite Room.
- Buffet breakfast daily for two.
- Exclusive Welcome drink for two.
- Exclusive Welcome seasonal fresh fruit upon arrival.
- Exclusive 1x 3-course set menu lunch at Sakala Beach Club excluding drinks for two.
- Exclusive 1x 3-course set menu dinner at Sakala Beach Club excluding drinks for two.
- Exclusive 1x 60-minute Balinese massage per stay for two.
- Exclusive 2x Bottles of local beer or 2x soft drinks daily.
- Exclusive 2x Bottles of purified water per day.
- Exclusive 20% Discount for all SPA treatments.
- Exclusive 20% Discount on food and beverage at the resorts outlets.
- Exclusive Guaranteed late check-out to 1pm.
- Exclusive Complimentary kids club access.
- Exclusive Complimentary in-room coffee and tea maker with unlimited tea and coffee refill.
- Exclusive Complimentary use of kitchen set ware facilities on request basis only.
- Exclusive Return airport transfers for two.
- Exclusive Upgrade to a Deluxe Pool View Suite from $100* per person.
- Exclusive Upgrade to a Two Bedroom Suite from $500* per person.
Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $1149*
Brisbane from $1149*
Melbourne from $1199*
Perth from $949*
Sydney from $1199*
Discover 5-star excellence at the beautiful Sakala Resort Bali. Set into a lush tropical landscape on the Bali's south-eastern coast, this beachfront resort is close to everything, while still maintaining the tranquillity of a true Balinese escape The Sakala Resort Bali is just a half hour drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and shuttles are available on request. No matter what experience you want to get out of your holiday, you can do it here Enjoy the unspoilt sands of Tanjung Benoa at your doorstep, or Nusa Dua Beach (just under 4km away), or head out onto the water with Bali Jet Set Dive and Marine Sports just 2km away Land-based explorations are an option too - there is a Hindu Temple nearby, and Turtle Island is within 3km, plus there is always the option to sit back and enjoy all the facilities and features of the resort itself
The Sakala Resort Bali has 247 suites, including 14 two-bedroom pool villas. All rooms are modern and private and include beautiful Balinese flourishes, with locally inspired textiles throughout. The bathrooms are elegant and boast deep soaking tubs and rainfall shower heads. Enjoy WiFi, LED TVs with cable channels, furnished balconies and patios, and 24-hour room service. You will sleep easy here on plush bedding (available in King or Double configurations), and, with spacious kitchenettes, living rooms, and dining area, you'll never want to leave
If you do decide to venture out of your room, there is plenty to do at the resort. Swim in one of two fresh water swimming pools, surf or enjoy water sports in the warm Tanjung Beach waters, or indulge in a range of services at the Wellness Spa. The spa uses world-renowned Elemis branded products and offers services for children as a special treat, or kids can play at the kids' club if you want some time out Enjoy exercising in the brilliant, light-filled Health Club and work up your appetite with a yoga or aerobics class before heading off to dine at the restaurant, lounge, or Sakala Beach Club just across the road. Wedding services are popular here too, with a range of venue options indoors, or outdoors by the pool or beach. The Sakala Resort Bali is perfect for all travellers looking for a bit of Balinese tranquillity in their lives. Come with your partner, your family, your work mates, or for an event. The staff cater for everything here and you'll definitely leave feeling relaxed and revived
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 September 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..