What you get...
- Driving tour of Paris
- Walking tour of Venice
- Vaporetto ride in Venice
- Walking tour of Munich
- Orientation tour of Amsterdam
- Canal dinner cruise in Amsterdam
London - Paris - Swiss Alps - Venice - Munich - Heidelberg - Amsterdam
Day 1 London, England to Paris, France
Paris in winter = what dreams are made of.
First things first: tuck into dinner before a driving tour of the city’s epic sights and twinkly lights. Trust us, your first glimpse of the Eiffel Tower will be emosh!
Day 2 Paris
You’ve got a free day in Paris.
Sacré bleu! Take to two wheels on an optional bike tour, go see the landmarks up close or simply stock up on colourful macarons. Then: anyone for an optional cabaret show or Seine river cruise?
Day 3 Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
There’s a heck of a lot of #nofilter going on today – so prep that Instagram feed of yours! With snow-capped peaks, crisp mountain air and cute little chocolate-box houses, this place has to be seen to believed.
And did we mention the food?
Day 4 Swiss Alps
Wanna take the wow-factor option? Then hop on a train and head up the Jungfrau mountain today.
It’s the highest railway station in Europe and the views are what can only be described as ridonculous. You’ll see!
Day 5 Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
Next up: the one, the only.
.. Venice! Get excited, ‘cos this place really is as pretty as those Google image searches would suggest. Inside tip: the best local haunts are the ones hidden off the beaten track. Get out there and explore!
Day 6 Venice
Get to know Venice a little better on a walking tour, then see the city from the best angle possible (a vaporetto on the Grand Canal).
Ahhhh – this is what public transport should be like! If you fancy it, you can also hop on an optional gondola ride for the full Venice experience.
Day 7 Venice to Munich, Germany
Oh hi, Munich! This city is world-famous for its beer (Oktoberfest, anyone?), so it'd be a shame not to drink some.
Get your fill of the good stuff at a classic German Wirtshaus (pub restaurant) during your free time this evening. Prost!
Day 8 Munich to Heidelberg
Heidelberg is next.
Think: hilltop castle ruins, cobblestone quarters and a storybook 18th-century bridge. ‘Charming’ doesn’t even cover it!
Day 9 Heidelberg to Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome to the city of tulips, clogs, windmills.
.. and a certain district you may have heard about. Yep, this is Amsterdam! Top tip: grab a cone of chips and mayo tonight to fight off that winter chill. Yummy and practical.
Day 10 Amsterdam
Fact: Amsterdam is the best city to explore on two wheels – not only for the cool factor, but also because there are no hills.
At all! After an optional bike tour, it’s time to raise a toast to our last evening together on a farewell dinner cruise.
Day 11 Amsterdam to London, England
Wave goodbye to the ‘Dam before we hop on the coach back to London Town.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 January 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..