Nomads Queenstown, 3 Nights
What you get...
- 3 nights accommodation at the 2-star Nomads Queenstown in a Private King Room.
- Want Foodie? Why not add a Wine and Food Sampler Tour from an extra $195*.
- Want Boozy? Why not add a Mountain Air and Beer Craft Beer Tour from an extra $170*.
- Want Adventure? Why not add a AJ Hackett Kawarau Bridge Bungy Jump from an extra $206*.
Nomads Queenstown is backpacking in style and is the winner of the Golden Backpack Award for best NZ hostel in 2010! This fantastic new purpose built property is located just metres away from the lake in central Queenstown with views of the snow capped mountains. We have large and small dorms with or without ensuite and family suites. All dorm rooms have lockers which can hold a computer and charge it at the same time, hanging space and reading lights for every bed.
Our amazing hotel style king rooms come with flat screen televisions (and Sky!), fridge, iron and ironing board. Nomads Queenstown will be sure to impress. The property also has a fully equipped modern kitchen and cinema.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 November 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..