Cairns Flights + Riley, a Crystalbrook Collection Resort, SAVE $710*
What you get...
- Return economy class airfare to Cairns including prepaid taxes and 20kg Checked luggage only.
- 5 Nights accommodation at Riley, a Crystalbrook Collection Resort in a Resort Room.
- Buffet breakfast daily for two.
- Exclusive Return seat in coach airport transfers for two.
- Exclusive $100 Dining voucher to use at Paper Crane, Greenfields or Rocco.
- Exclusive Cairns City and Surrounds tour.
- Exclusive 2x Cocktails per room per stay.
- Exclusive Late check-out to 1pm.
- Exclusive Bottle of wine and fruit bowl on arrival.
- Exclusive 20% Discount off full price spa treatments at Eleme Spa.
- Exclusive 1 child up to 12 years stay and eat breakfast Free.
- Exclusive Complimentary car parking.
- Exclusive Complimentary movies and wi-fi.
Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $1449*
Brisbane from $999*
Melbourne from $1249*
Perth from $1649*
Sydney from $1149*
Sitting on the waterfront in Cairns, this newly constructed hotel has been designed with a beautiful contemporary style and a confident, lively vibe. The ideal central location will have you close to the ocean shops, restaurants and trendy cafes nearby. Expect 5-star service from the friendly and professional team who will make your stay easy and enjoyable. When you're looking for a modern hotel with exceptional accommodation and great amenities on-site and close by this is the perfect choice for your next getaway to Cairns.
The hotel has rooms and suites in different sizes and sleeping configurations, so you will find something to suit your needs, whether you are a couple, a family or a group. The rooms have a contemporary style throughout, with light colours, natural timber finishes and modern furniture. They all use large windows and glass sliding doors to make the most of the abundant Tropical North Queensland sunshine, creating an open feel. There are a range of views available, from views over Cairns city, to views over the lagoon pool area and panoramic vistas over the Coral Sea just metres away.
The hotel is on the Esplanade in Cairns and boasts an ideal position close to everything this city has to offer. The knowledgeable team can assist with tour bookings and with directions on the best things to see and do during your stay. When you're hungry, the hotel has several quality dining options for you to consider. The highest rooftop bar in Cairns, The Rocco, serves a innovative cocktails and a contemporary take on Mediterranean food with has breathtaking views of the city and sparkling ocean. Paper Crane is a modern Asian fusion, offering delicious dishes made with fresh Australian produce. With a focus on whole foods and food sourced from sustainable producers, grab a healthy bite at Greenfields. When you need some relaxation and downtime, the lagoon pool at the hotel is simply stunning, with plenty of room to enjoy yourself in the cool water and lots of tables and sun lounges where you can relax, unwind and be delivered drinks and snacks.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 October 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..