City to Surf (From April 2020)(Multi Share,Start Sydney, End Byron Bay)
What you get...
5 nights: Multi-share hostel-style accommodation, centrally located so you're right in the action and ready to enjoy your days after a comfy night's sleep.
We'll provide 5 of your meals and the rest are up to you.
- Food is an important part of any holiday so we want you to have all of the opportunities to explore modern Australian cuisine and local eats.
- Our TM's will always be on hand with their must-try meal recommendations.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
- An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
- Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
- This is your team.
- Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Welcome to Sydney! Meet up with your brand new travel family and hit the road and head on a day trip to one of Australia's finest: the majestic Blue Mountains (which aren't actually blue, but are still beautiful all the same).
Out here in the great Aussie Outdoors we'll be learning about the legends behind the famous Three Sisters rock formation as well as exploring the Jamison Ridge area. We'll head back to Sydney and the evening is yours to make the most of. Why not get a group together for a signature "Cook your own BBQ" dinner at Phillips Foote heritage restaurant in the heart of The Rocks, with freshly-caught seafood or succulent steak just like the locals.
This morning set out to explore this sun-drenched, cosmopolitan and eternally cool city.
Your Trip Manager will give you the low down on all of Sydney's best bits as you get a tour of the highlights. Check out the Opera House, catch the ferry to Watsons Bay to experience the iconic skyline from a different perspective, then venture over to Bondi Beach where you can spend the afternoon lazing about in the sunshine. If you've got a head for heights, an optional Sydney Harbour Bridge climb is the best way to see that iconic harbour.
With a full free day to choose your own adventure, we have plenty of Free Time Add-Ons for you to pick from.
Wine-lovers can sign up for an Australian wine tasting experience; water-lovers can opt for a sunset cruise or jetboat on the harbour.
Sydney to Byron Bay
With Sydney satisfaction levels at a high this morning we jump on a plane to Byron Bay where all your hippie dreams can come to life.
Landing in Byron Bay, we'll drop off our bags at the accomodation and start as we mean to go on, heading straight to the beach. Here in Byron we'll unleash our secret talent for surfing with an included lesson. You'll be a pro in no time!Afterwards, why not finish the afternoon with some beer tasting at a famous Byron Bay Brewery?
We'll continue the surf vibes today with the option to kickstart our morning with sunrise at Australia's most easterly point before filling up on an included breakfast.
Then you have the rest of the day free to explore like a local. With the afternoon stretched out ahead of you, there's kayaking, relaxing on the beach and whale watching (seasonal) all on offer - your time here will be nothing short of magic.
It's time to wave goodbye to your new travel friends in Byron today as your trip concludes in the morning.
But first, why not opt for early morning yoga on the beach as you watch the golden sun stretch over the famous bay? What a way to say goodbye!
Take a day trip to the Blue Mountains and learn about their cultural significance
Sydney Day 2
See the sights on a guided walking tour of Sydney including the Opera House & Watson's Bay
Pay your respects at the ANZAC Memorial in Hyde Park, Sydney
Spend the afternoon at Sydney's Bondi Beach & swim in the dreamy blue waters
Visit Bondi Beach and protect marine life by taking '3 for the sea'
Sydney to Byron Bay
Included Flight: Sydney to Byron Bay
Live out your bohemian dreams with a surfing lesson in Byron Bay
Sample Australian wine with cheese in Byron Bay (Selected departures only)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 27 January 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..