Southern Thailand Adventure, 6 Days, SAVE $108*
What you get...
- 4 nights accommodation.
- 1 night accommodation in an overnight train.
- 4 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches and 1 Dinner.
- Your fantastic Busabout crew.
- Entrance to Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Temple of the Golden Buddha.
- Khao Sok Elephant Sanctuary visit.
- Chao Phraya River and canals of Thonburi tour.
- All National Park entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Cheow Lan Lake boat trip.
- Air-conditioned transport (private van).
- WAS $1079*, NOW $971*, SAVE $108*.
Bangkok - Khao Sok - Khao Sok National Park - Phuket
Day 1 Bangkok.
Your adventure kicks off right here in the buzzing city of Bangkok Get ready to meet your awesome Guide this evening in reception for our welcome meeting, so you can get to know your new Busabout family. Once everyone is acquainted, we'll head out together for an optional dinner. Have a drink or venture out and explore with your new mates on the first night of this epic trip.
Day 2 Bangkok to Khao Sok.
today you have a full day to explore Bangkok Head out with the group for an included discovery tour of the city. Climb aboard a tuk tuk and see the giant gilded Buddha at Wat Traimit as we make our way through the Odeon Circle and into Chinatown. This is one of the biggest Chinatowns outside of China Visit the mish-mash of market stalls and sample the tasty street food before an optional lunch with epic views of the river. We'll then board a longtail boat to explore the Chao Phraya River, see the canal-side artist community of Klong Bang Luang, and visit Wat Po before heading to the breathtaking Temple of Dawn. Then it's time to transfer to Hua Lamphong Railway Station, for our overnight train to Surat Thani.
Day 3 Khao Sok National Park.
We arrive into Surat Thani this morning and after a short transfer we arrive in our picturesque home for the next few days, Khao Sok National Park This remnant of an ancient rainforest is home to some incredible scenery and awesome limestone cliffs. Get the camera out We arrive at Cheow Lan Lake mid-morning and board a longtail boat to explore the jaw-dropping karst topography of the lake. Enjoy a traditional Thai lunch at our floating bungalow accommodation before having the rest of the day to chill on the lake. Take a kayak out and explore the stunning lake and surrounds, sunbathe and swim, or just relax on the deck. tonight, we enjoy a delicious Thai dinner on the water's edge of Cheow Lan Lake. Yep, this is really happening.
Day 4 Khao Sok National Park.
Take in the breath-taking sunrise over the misty waters before breakfast this morning. We'll then jump in a longtail boat with a local guide to spot some of the local wildlife around the lake. You could spot wild boar, birds and maybe even some monkeys if you're lucky Take a refreshing dip back at the bungalows before we head off to Khao Sok town where you'll be able to take part in an optional cooking class or kayak excursion. This evening we'll meet back up and enjoy some casual drinks together.
Day 5 Khao Sok National Park to Phuket.
This morning take part in an unforgettable experience with an intimate encounter at a Khao Sok Elephant Sanctuary. Participation helps to fund the program and assist in rescuing more of these incredible animals After an amazing morning, we head south to Phuket to enjoy some sun. tonight, we'll meet up to head out for a final dinner and go out with a bang on the infamous Bangla Road.
Day 6 Phuket.
The trip ends after breakfast this morning. We hope to see you again.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 18 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on multi share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..