Poutine & The Falls Adventure, 4 days, SAVE $88*
What you get...
- 3 nights accommodation.
- Your fantastic Busabout crew.
- Take a boat tour of the 1000 islands in Ganaoque.
- Be blown away by the thunderous Niagara Falls.
- Visit the waterfalls at Watkins Glen state park.
- All coach transport.
- WAS $879*, NOW $791*, SAVE $88*.
Montreal - Toronto - Buffalo - NYC
Day 1 Montreal to Toronto.
Let's get this Canadian - American adventure started En route to Toronto, we'll stop off in Gananoque for an included boat tour of the 1000 islands. We'll arrive in Toronto in the evening and hunt for dinner in the Kensington Market.
Day 2 Toronto.
It's your free day to explore the vibrant city of Toronto Gorge on poutine, marvel at bizarre architecture, then sail to Toronto Island and be humbled by the sprawling skyline.
Day 3 Toronto to Buffalo.
Buffalo calls but we'll be visiting the world-famous Niagara Falls first. Take an optional Maid of the Mist tour before we continue on to Buffalo, where you're free to explore until the wee hours of the morning.
Day 4 Buffalo to NYC.
The final day dawns and there's still more to see As we head to the Big Apple, we'll visit Watkins Glen State Park and marvel at the 19 waterfalls and 200-foot cliffs. We arrive in NYC this evening and say our farewells.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 18 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on multi share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..