Cairns Flight + Bailey, a Crystalbrook Collection, SAVE $669*
What you get...
- Return economy class airfare to Cairns including prepaid taxes and 20kgs Checked Luggage only.
- 4 nights accommodation at Bailey, a Crystalbrook Collection in an Urban Room.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast for two.
- Exclusive Return seat in coach airport transfers for two.
- Exclusive 2x Daily cocktails for two adults.
- Exclusive $100 wine and dine credit per stay.
- Exclusive Valet car parking.
- Exclusive Bottle of wine and fruit bowl in room on arrival.
- Exclusive late check-out to 1pm.
- Exclusive 20% Discount on full price treatments at Eleme Day Spa*.
- Exclusive Complimentary movies & Wi-Fi.
Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $1299*
Brisbane from $849*
Melbourne from $1099*
Perth from $1449*
Sydney from $999*
Boasting originality and an inspiring penchant for the arts, Bailey, A Crystalbrook Collection offers fresh, bold designs and quality facilities in the heart of cairns CBD. The sister property of popular contemporary resort Riley, this fresh property follows suit with state-of-the-art technologies, delicious onsite restaurants and excellent location. Less than 15-minutes from the airport, it's the perfect base to explore Tropical North Queensland and relax among 5-star accommodation.
Wander over to the Cairns Esplanade boardwalk and enjoy the convenience of plenty of restaurants, shopping and attractions close at hand. Explore the Great Barrier Reef from the Cairns Marina, just a 10-minute walk away and dine on signature steaks at CC's Bar and Grill, Latin flavours at Pachamama and nostalgic desserts at the Milk Bar onsite. Soak up the sun by the sparkling pool, make the most of the 24-hour fitness centre and in-room dining and reflect upon the interesting artworks displayed throughout the resort. Each thoughtfully-appointed room displays this theme of artistic flair and includes Apple iPad control centres, Google Staycast video streaming and Nespresso coffee machines.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 13 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..