Bali Flights + Plataran Canggu Resort & Spa, SAVE $1605*
What you get...
- Return economy class airfare to Denpasar including prepaid taxes and 20kg checked luggage only.
- 5 nights accommodation at Plataran Canggu Resort & Spa in a One Bedroom Private Pool Villa.
- Daily breakfast for two at Teras Canggu.
- Exclusive Return airport transfers for two.
- Exclusive 1x Balinese traditional cooking class for a couple followed by a visit to the market and lunch at Paon Bali.
- Exclusive 1x Purification trip to local Balinese temple.
- Exclusive Daily afternoon tea for two at Teras Canggu.
- Exclusive 1x 60-minute spa for two at Padma Spa.
- Exclusive 1x Dinner for two at Teras Canggu.
- Exclusive 1x Daily soft drink for two.
- Exclusive Flower petals upon arrival.
- Exclusive Daily turndown service.
- Exclusive 1x Fruit basket.
- Exclusive Daily activities based on resort schedule.
- Exclusive Complimentary wi-fi.
Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $1259*
Brisbane from $1259*
Melbourne from $1259*
Perth from $999*
Sydney from $1259*
Experience true Balinese charm at the tranquil Plataran Canggu Bali Resort & Spa. Set away from the hustle of the Bali tourist hubs, this mind-blowing resort offers a glimpse at authentic Balinese village life, drenched in lavish extras Clear your mind and reward your soul here. Plataran Canggu Bali Resort & Spa is a serene oasis designed to promote wellness. Find the resort nestled amongst lush green gardens and set to the backdrop of Canggu's stunning terraced rice paddies. Immerse yourself in the culture, learn the art of traditional Jamu-making, try a private cooking class to master local recipes or simply lose yourself to the resort's facilities, finding your bliss through meditation and yoga sessions.
Plataran Canggu Bali Resort & Spa offers a welcomed escape for your body and mind. Guestrooms take the form of private, stand-alone villas, allowing all who come here to truly escape. With high thatched roofs, deluxe four-poster beds and all the charm of Indonesia's true, exotic heritage you can refresh and recharge here with ease. Wake each morning to embrace views of the surrounding gardens, start slow on your private balcony or live it up with a soak in your own natural stone bathtub. Whether you're travelling with a loved one or close friend, you'll be able to enjoy a rare mix of closeness and space-a feature you'll be hard-pressed to find anywhere else.
Wellness is definitely the focal point of this gorgeous resort. From your regular dose of Vitamin D, soaking up the sun by your choice to 2 pools, to the indoor yoga studio that offers both a river and garden views, you'll find whatever it is you need to help you relax Other features at Canggu Bali Resort & Spa include a modern fully equipped gym with floor-to-ceiling windows and personal training sessions available on request, the Padma Day Spa, the enchanting Aurora Deck (ideal for marriage vow ceremonies or meditation sessions), Paon Bali-the traditional Balinese kitchen where the resort's cooking classes take place, Tiga Dari snack bar and Teras Canggu restaurant. Savour traditional dishes or retreat to your villa and opt for Western favourites from the room service menu. The choice is yours at Canggu Bali Resort & Spa.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..