Hollywood Roosevelt, 3 Nights
What you get...
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4-star Hollywood Roosevelt in a Double Superior Room.
- Want Foodie? Why not add a Marina del Rey Champagne Brunch Cruise from an extra $164*.
- Want Cultural? Why not add a Bikes & Hikes Special from an extra $159*.
- Want Boozy? Why not add a Hollywood Hills & Griffith Park Sunset Hike from an extra $83*.
The home of the very first Academy Awards (1929), this hotel was built as a glamorous gathering place for the screen colony and is located directly on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Designed and built on sprawling strawberry fields, as a benchmark of glamour and elegance for celebrities and travellers alike, it is the Hollywood's only historic establishment that is still operating today. Having celebrated its 75th anniversary with an extensive renovation, this landmark venue was reborn with the passion and style of the 1920's, honouring its past while embracing its future in the new world of Hollywood. With its 9 food and beverage options it can offer something for each and every taste. While those who want to splash in the Olympic-size outdoor heated pool and relax with a massage in the garden just minutes before seeing a play in Kodak Theatre, will be in the right place.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 29 February 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..