Sunshine Coast Flights + Novotel Sunshine Coast Resort, SAVE $689*
What you get...
- Return economy class airfare to the Sunshine Coast including prepaid taxes and 20kg checked luggage only.
- 6 nights accommodation at Novotel Sunshine Coast Resort in a Resort Room Lagoon View (Queen).
- Buffet breakfast daily for two.
- Exclusive Upgrade from a Garden View to a Lagoon View.
- Exclusive Return seat in coach airport transfers for two.
- Exclusive Australia Zoo Adventure Pass for two.
- Exclusive 2x $30 spa vouchers*.
- Exclusive 2x Welcome drinks.
- Exclusive Guaranteed late check-out to 12pm.
- Exclusive Complimentary use of water activities.
- Exclusive 2 for 1 hire of Stand up paddleboard, bikes and boogie boards.
- Exclusive Up to 2 children stay and eat breakfast Free*.
- Exclusive Complimentary on-site car parking.
- Exclusive Complimentary wi-fi.
Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $1249*
Melbourne from $1099*
Perth from $1449*
Sydney from $999*
Surrounded by a picturesque private lagoon lined with soft sands, Novotel Sunshine Coast is perfect for families and couples alike. Located along the beach, this recently revamped resort boasts a floating trampoline that kids will love. An idyllic setting, between the ocean and river, provides breath-taking views and plenty of nearby attractions. Stroll along Mudjimba Beach, a locals' secret, or explore Coolum and the Sunshine Coast Hinterland. For some classic Queensland family fun, get set for giggles and squeals at Aussie World (24-minute drive), unique finds at the Eumundi Markets (27-minute drive) and practice your best 'Crickey' for a great day at Australia Zoo (34-minute drive). Only 5-kilometres from the Sunshine Coast Airport, you'll be in holiday mode as soon as you land.
This 36-hectare property, previously known as Novotel Twin waters Resort, is beautifully-appointed with onsite facilities. Treat yourself to a relaxing day spa or cruise along the beach on one of the resort's bikes. Make the most of invigorating water sports like catamaran sailing, kayaking and paddle boarding, and for the little guests, there is a dedicated Kids Club Fuel up at the Grabit & Go Counter for those adventure days, The Deli Cafe with grocery products and bottle shop section, Noveau Restaurant offering international buffet and Aqua Lounge and Bar the central point to catch up with friends. With comfortable and contemporary amenities, rooms and suites are available to suit groups of all sizes. A favourite among many, this 4-star resort will soon feel like your home away from home.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 January 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..