Phuket Flights + Cassia Phuket Resort, SAVE $793*
What you get...
- Return economy class airfare to Phuket including prepaid taxes and 20kg checked luggage only.
- 7 nights accommodation at Cassia Phuket Resort in a One Bedroom Water Apartment.
- Buffet breakfast daily at Vista Restaurant.
- Exclusive Upgrade from a One Bedroom Suite to a One Bedroom Water Apartment.
- Exclusive 2 Drinks daily for two.
- Exclusive 1x Moo Ka Ta (local BBQ set) + 2 soft drinks for two.
- Exclusive Guaranteed late check-out to 2pm.
- Exclusive 30% Discount of Chill Chill Spa.
- Exclusive Complimentary shuttle bus and boat to Laguna Phuket.
- Exclusive Complimentary use of Handy Phone during stay.
- Exclusive Complimentary wi-fi.
Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $1449*
Brisbane from $1499*
Darwin from $999*
Gold Coast from $1199*
Melbourne from $1199*
Perth from $999*
Sydney from $1199*
Fronting a beautiful lagoon along the central-western coast of Phuket, this newly constructed resort has been designed from the ground up to be a fun and funky destination. It has become a favourite for those travellers looking for somewhere interesting and exciting to stay. The sandy beach is just a few minutes away, as is the golf course and all the restaurants and shopping to be found throughout the Laguna Phuket hotel district. When you�re looking for an energetic destination that still has a chilled atmosphere, with lots of great amenities and fun activities to try, Cassia Phuket is a great choice.
This resort hotel offers 1 and 2 bedroom serviced apartments that give you plenty of space, separate sleeping and living areas and a fully functional kitchen. The apartments adhere to the signature style of the resort with light open spaces that have been decorated with bright colours and contemporary furniture. There are 218 apartments in the complex, with many having water views across the winding lagoon and out to the nearby ocean.
This resort has a youthful vibe and is a great option for those looking for a holiday that has a mix of lively activity and relaxed downtime. The resort is in a central position along the Phuket coast, so it�s an ideal spot to use as a base to explore attractions around the island. If you�re looking for some outdoor fun, you could start with sailing, kayaking or stand up paddling in the peaceful lagoon. Just a few minutes� walk will take you to the picture-perfect beach where you can swim, sunbake or just unwind in the shade of a beach umbrella.
The Vista Gastro-Pub is the resort�s restaurant and bar and serves a fresh international menu with a speciality in traditional Mookata Thai BBQ. You can order food to be delivered from local restaurants or street vendors operating in the vicinity of the resort. When you need some personal time to renew and rejuvenate, the Chill Chill Spa gives you a trendy yet relaxing space to enjoy while you get a luxurious massage or indulge in one of their health and beauty treatments.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 January 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..