Great Ocean Road Adventure ex Adelaide
What you get...
- What’s Australia without a road trip? Take to the regional highways and pass through charming towns between Adelaide and Melbourne, without having to worry about any of the details.
- Be treated to some seriously epic views of the Twelve Apostles and Great Ocean Road along the way, stopping to spot native Australian wildlife like koalas, kangaroos and wallabies.
- Learn about local First Nations histories and cultures in the Grampians National Park and how important a connection to the land is to indigenous communities.
- Breakfasts Included: 1
Dinners Included: 1
Dormitory (1 nt)
Age: min 18
Group Size: 4 - 24
Mackenzie Falls - Grampians
Reeds Lookout (The Balconies) & Boroka Lookout
12 Apostles & London Bridge
Koala spotting - Great Ocean Road
Loch Ard Gorge
1 Adelaide – Grampians National Park
Leaving Adelaide early this morning, drive across the state border into Victoria and enter the Grampians National Park. Head out on a hike to view the Jaws of Death, down to McKenzie Falls and to the incredible views from Reeds Lookout. Gain an insight into the customs of the land's traditional owners during a stop-in at the Brambuck Cultural Centre, then head into the heart of the Grampians, stopping en route for lunch. Afterwards, head to a spot in the national park where native Australian wildlife, such as kangaroos, wallabies and koalas, are often spotted. Spend the night in Halls Gap, with an included group dinner.
2 Grampians National Park – Great Ocean Road – Melbourne
After an early morning start, get back on the road driving towards the acclaimed Great Ocean Road. Explore Port Campbell National Park, checking out London Bridge, Loch Ard Gorge and the iconic Twelve Apostles rock formation, then sit back and soak in all the coastal views. Take a guided walk through an ancient and rare temperate rainforest, and stop at Kennett River for the chance to spot koalas before passing through the charming beach towns of Apollo Bay and Lorne. Make the most of photo opportunities at some of Australia's best-known surf locations before stopping for a beach walk. In the late afternoon, hit the highway to Melbourne, where your trip finishes on arrival.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 July 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..