St. Patrick's Day (Hotel - London to London)
What you get...
Live it up in hotels every night of the trip in twin or triple-share rooms with your new besties.
Each morning, you'll wake up to a hot and hearty Irish breakfast on us (hint: black pudding is not a dessert).
- Spend the rest of the day tasting your way round the city, slurping down stews and munching mashed potatoes.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
- An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
- Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
- This is your team.
- Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
London to Dublin - ST Patricks Day 2016 V01
Today the crew collects in London, bursting with excitement for the most legitimate St Patrick's Day festivity on planet earth, which is saying something, 'cause there are quite a few festivities.
We'll load onto the coachand zip our way across England & Wales en route to Ireland.Here we are in the sea of green! Get settled in our swanky hotel and head out to explore, there's no time like the present to get in the Irish spirit of good times, and with the ultimate Irish experience, in the ultimate Irish location...let's go!
Ireland's biggest annual party, celebrated the world over, is kicking off as soon as you open your eyes - SCREAM!! Parades, costumes, good vibes & greenery are everywhere you look.
Dance, sing, lose your inhibitions & grasp hold of memories you will keep for a lifetime
Time to unwind from yesterday's antics with some cultured sightseeing.
Check out the famous Trinity College, the Monument of Light, Parnell Square and of course, the statue of the 'Tart with the Cart' inspired by the unofficial anthem of Dublin, 'Molly Malone'. All of this before we take a visit to the Guinness Storehouse & sign up for an optional evening at The Merry Ploughboy Pub. Don't judge yourself, it's a special occasion!
Dublin to London
We did it! We celebrated one of the biggest parties on the planet just how the pioneers intended it.
Now it's time to crawl back onto the coach and catch up on some zzz's.Back in London and still beaming ear to ear. Thanks for the good times you legendary pack of leprechauns! How will another St Patrick's Day ever compete with this? Sigh...
St. Patrick's Day in Dublin
- Experience fun, festivities, parades & craic in Dublin on St. Patrick's Day
See Trinity College, the Monument of Light, Parnell Square and St. Stephen's Green
- Entry to the Guinness Storehouse
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 June 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..