What you get...
- Orientation tour of Verona
- Walking tour of Venice
- Gondola ride in Venice
- Visit Lake Bled
- Walking tour of Ljubljana
- Driving tour of Budapest
- Dinner cruise on the Danube river
- Driving tour of Vienna
- Visit Schönbrunn Palace in Vienna (entrance not included)
- Visit former concentration camp Mauthausen
- Walking tour of Prague
- Orientation tour of the restored city of Dresden
- Driving tour of Berlin
- Orientation tour of Amsterdam
- Canal dinner cruise in Amsterdam
Rome - Rome including Vatican City visit - Venice - Ljubljana - Budapest - Vienna - Prague - Berlin - Amsterdam - London
Day 1 Rome, Italy
The Colosseum, the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon… they’re all here.
And now you are too! Whizz around and tick off those bucket-list sights before you meet the crew later today. This is gonna be awesome!
Day 2 Rome including Vatican City visit
Anyone for an optional guided tour of the Vatican City this morning? Rise bright and early and we’ll sort it out for you, Sistine Chapel and all.
Then: Rome is yours for the day. Get out there and fill up that camera roll before it’s too late!
Day 3 Rome to Venice
Go all soppy over Juliet’s balcony in Verona before we say ciao to Venice.
And what a beauty the Floating City is! Seriously – you may have seen Venice a million times before on Instagram, but nothing compares to actually being here. Tonight, dinner is on us.
Day 4 Venice
We’ll head out on a walking tour of the city’s greats (think: the Doge’s Palace, Rialto Bridge and St Mark’s Square) before cranking up the Venetian vibes with a classic gondola ride on the Grand Canal.
And later? You do you! Carnevale mask, anyone?
Day 5 Venice to Ljubljana, Slovenia
We’ll make a very beautiful pit stop at the 100% Insta-worthy Lake Bled on our way to Ljubljana today.
Then: get ready to warp back to the Middle Ages on a walking tour of Ljubljana Castle and Old Town. Awesome!
Day 6 Ljubljana to Budapest, Hungary
Feeling ‘Hungary’? You soon will be! We’ll roll into Budapest just in time for a wander to the Citadella, where the views are next level.
Then: time to indulge in some delicious local fare. Expect plenty of paprika!
Day 7 Budapest
Yes! You’ve got a free day to do whatever you fancy.
Grab a little ‘me time’ and indulge in a spa treatment at the Gellért Baths, soak up some history at the House of Terror Museum or hang with the hipsters at one of the city’s iconic ruin bars. Fruit brandies all round!
Day 8 Budapest to Vienna, Austria
Next stop: the City of Dreams, aka Vienna.
Famous for its Baroque architecture, musical heritage and the wonder that is the apple strudel (YUM), it’s safe to say that there’s a lot to see here. You’ve got one day to take it all in, so get moving!
Day 9 Vienna to Prague, Czech Republic
First on the agenda: a sobering visit to Mauthausen, a former concentration camp complex during WWII.
Then: hit up a street vendor and stock up on trdelník before a walking tour through the fairytale city of Prague.
Day 10 Prague
What’s it gonna be today – clock-watching in the Old Town Square, a wander through the Castle District or selfie time with the statues on Charles Bridge? Whatever you choose, make sure you have some time left to swing by the John Lennon Wall for that photo.
Day 11 Prague to Berlin, Germany
See ya later, Prague – time to move on to Berlin, where a driving tour awaits.
We’ll tick off the likes of the Berlin Wall, Checkpoint Charlie and the Brandenburg Gate before tucking into an epic meal at the Hofbräuhaus. Prost!
Day 12 Berlin
Today is all about you.
Kick back with the locals in Kreuzberg, take a close-up look at some of the city’s monuments or make a beeline for the nearest currywurst stall. Tonight, get ready to go grungy on an optional street art and nightlife tour.
Day 13 Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
Amsterdam, we’re ready for you! After an orientation tour, you’ll be sufficiently clued up to get out there and do Dam Square, the Royal Palace and the National Monument your way.
Then: a cone of hot chips and mayo is calling your name...
Day 14 Amsterdam
Take in the wintry canal views on an optional bike ride, then cosy up with a healthy dose of hot chocolate, poffertjes and stroopwafels (Google them).
Tonight, prepare to get emotional as we round off the trip with a farewell dinner cruise. Stifle those sobs!
Day 15 Amsterdam to London, England
Today it's back on the ferry to London.
It’s not goodbye, it’s see you later. *cries*
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 07 April 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..