What you get...
- Walking tour of Rome
- Spend three days in Corfu
- Driving tour of Tirana with a local guide
- Walking tour of Dubrovnik with a local guide
- Visit Budva
- Walking tour of Venice
- Gondola ride in Venice
- Walking tour of Munich
- Visit former concentration camp Dachau
- Orientation tour of Amsterdam
- Canal dinner cruise in Amsterdam
Rome - Corfu - Tirana - Dubrovnik - Zadar - Ljubljana - Venice - Munich - Heidelburg - Amsterdam - London
Day 1 Rome, Italy
Yesssss – you’re finally here! Meet your group and get your bearings.
Arrived early? Make sure you check out the Pantheon, the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps and the Colosseum. Talk about bucket list vibes! Tonight, you're in Disneyland for foodies. Have fun!
Day 2 Rome to Corfu, Greece via Overnight Ferry
After breakfast, it’s all aboard the ferry to Greece! Get some shut-eye and wake up in sun-soaked Greece.
Day 3 Corfu
Home to a UNESCO World Heritage-listed Old Town, a fortress, a castle and more beaches than you can shake a snorkel at, Corfu is our base camp for the next few days.
Due to its former occupation, this unique island has a distinct and independent culture from mainland Greece. Get out there and start exploring!
Day 4 Corfu
While you’re here, make sure you take some time to explore the island’s endless architecture – it’s seriously Insta-worthy!
day 5 Corfu
Had enough of it yet? Surely not! Count shades of blue and pinch yourself. Life doesn't get any better than this...
Day 6 Corfu to Tirana, Albania
What happens when you paint a former communist capital in vivid colours? According to Tirana's artist-turned-mayor-turned-TED speaker Edi Rama, people start paying taxes and crime rates plummet.
True story. We'll kick things off with a driving tour and a group dinner before we let you loose into the night.
Day 7 Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia via Budva, Montenegro
Press your nose to the window and soak up all the stunning views that race past the coach window as we make our way to the most famous walled city in Europe (stopping at Budva on the way).
Later, we’ll take a wander around Dubrovnik's tiny cobblestoned streets and explore a few hidden cafés and shops before grabbing dinner and checking out the nightlife.
Day 8 Dubrovnik
Yay! A free day in Dubrovnik! Spend some time checking out the residential homes further up in the Old Town for some awesome views, then enjoy a cold beer on the wall as the sun sets over the Adriatic.
Alternatively, take to the water for a spot of optional sea kayaking around the city walls. There’s also a Game of Thrones tour to get stuck into if that’s your jam.
Day 9 Dubrovnik to Zadar
Today we’ll listen to the ocean play an instrument in Zadar.
Yep, you read that right! The Sea Organ is a quirky art installation nested within the city’s eclectic mix of Roman ruins and public art. More cool facts await you on an orientation tour with your brainy Trip Leader.
Day 10 Zadar to Ljubljana, Slovenia
Today we're off to Ljubljana (lyoob-lya-nah), aka the capital of Slovenia.
See the city come alive on an optional food tour, then hit the town for a tea or vino with a side of live music and underground art installations.
Day 11 Ljubljana to Venice, Italy
Another day, another country.
Who’s ready to get lost in a maze of canals, bridges and marble palaces? Oh Venice, you beautiful thing.
Day 12 Venice
Gondola ride: essential.
Head into St Mark's Square, go for a walk over the Rialto Bridge in search of the best pizza Venice has to offer or go local with prosecco and peach purée - the Bellini was born here. Today, it's all about exploring and getting caught up in those #wanderlust vibes.
Day 13 Venice to Munich, Germany
Onwards to Munich, the city where beer is officially considered a food group.
Slide on your lederhosen and get ready for a royal Happy Hour experience at the 429-year-old Hofbräuhaus (the recipes her were passed down from Wilhelm V, the Duke of Bavaria). Pork knuckle, anyone?
Day 14 Munich to Heidelburg
First up: a visit to Dachau concentration camp for a lesson in the resilience of humanity.
Heidelberg is next. Think: hilltop castle ruins, cobblestone quarters and a storybook 18th-century bridge. ‘Charming’ doesn’t even cover it!
Day 15 Heidelburg to Amsterdam, Netherlands
Amsterdam is next! After an orientation tour, we’ll let you loose on the likes of the Dam Square, the Royal Palace and the National Monument – so get your cameras at the ready! For the perfect end to the perfect day, give in to temptation and grab a cone of hot chips with mayo.
Day 16 Amsterdam
It’s your day, your way.
Visit the Anne Frank house (be sure to book in advance), take a picnic to the lush Vondelpark or do as the locals do on an optional bike tour. Tonight, there’s a canal dinner cruise to get on board with. Cheers to an awesome trip! It’s been epic.
Day 17 Amsterdam to London, England
Hang up your clogs – we’re off to London today.
You’ve got one more coach ride with the crew before we vamoose, so swap those numbers!
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 May 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..