Just like you, we’re committed to designing educational programs that inspire students to learn because they want to, not because they have to. As a result, we create bespoke packages that allow students to become immersed in new cultures and enjoy incredible learning experiences.
As student travel experts, we also understand and respect the demands teachers face. Our consultants have many years of experience creating customised itineraries that complement and comply with current Australian school curricula and ensure your tour is linked to key learning areas.
What we offer
From day one until your departure date, our experts with provide you with a personalised service, taking the time to understand all of your objectives and ensure everything runs smoothly. Specifically, we offer:
- Competitive and all-inclusive quotes
- Assistance with 'duty of care' and completing compliance risk assessments
- Quality accommodation and transportation throughout the tour
- Group-negotiated student and youth airfares with premium airlines
- School group insurance
- Complimentary travel packs including guide books and phrase books
- Special value-added inclusions for first-time groups
- Global 24-hour emergency assistance in Australia and overseas
- Everything else you need from visas to travel money
With Universal Traveller Groups, you can expect personalised service including an initial meeting with school leaders to discuss options and itineraries; pre-tour meetings with teachers, parents and students with a question and answer forum; monitoring of the group overseas; and a post-tour meeting with the school group leader to evaluate feedback.
Discounts for schools
Universal Traveller Groups is the only travel company that offers a 1 percent rebate* program for all school and educational groups. This rebate can be used for future travel, fundraising, and can be deducted from your invoice or be donated to a nominated charity on your behalf. Call us on 1300 308 753 for more information.
*Based on total travel spend, excluding airline taxes.