Thai Intro 18 Days
What you get...
- 18 day trip tour departing Bangkok.
- 17 night Accommodation.
- Some meals and farewell Dinner.
- All activities as per itinerary.
- All transport.
- Airport pickup.
- Services of an experienced western Group Leader and local guides.
Arrive and meet the Group - River Cruise - Thai Cooking Class - Khao Sok National Park - Arrive in Koh Phangan - Traditional Thai Massage - Island trip - Muay Thai or Yoga Experience - Transport and arrival - Phi Phi Islands - Phi Phi Islands Experience - Paradise Islands Boat Trip - Chill out in Phi Phi - Fly - Chiang Mai - Jungle Zip
Day 1 Arrive and meet the Group.
We'll pick you up from the airport and take you to the guesthouse in Bangkok. You'll then have plenty of time to recover from your long flight, chill out and meet everyone in your group.
Day 2 River Cruise & Temples.
Soak up Thailand's fascinating culture as we cruise the canals of Bangkok by long tail boat, explore ancient temples, ride in a Tuk Tuk, then head out and experience the crazy nightlife
Day 3 Thai Cooking Class & Overnight Train.
Learn the secrets to preparing delicious Thai cuisine first hand with a traditional Thai cooking class. Then you can sit back, relax and enjoy the sights of Thailand when we board the overnight train and travel down south.
Day 4 Khao Sok National Park.
Enter the magical Khao Sok National Park, a hidden paradise of pristine lakes & limestone mountains. Chill out, go kayaking and sleep overnight in floating bungalows
Day 5 Arrive in Koh Phangan & Beach Party.
We'll travel by boat to the beautiful tropical island of Koh Phangan - home of the world famous full?moon parties. After checking in to our own amazing beachside bungalows you can spend the afternoon exploring the island or just relax by the pool and work on your tan. We'll then head out and party on the beach
Day 6 Traditional Thai Massage & Beach time.
A day to unwind, relax and get some well-deserved beach time before being pampered with a traditional Thai massage.
Day 7 Island trip & Snorkeling.
You'll discover the beauty of the island as we travel to some of the most amazing beaches in the world. Chill out, soak up some sun and snorkel in crystal clear water. We'll then kick back with a BBQ on the beach
Day 8 Muay Thai or Yoga Experience.
Today you have the choice of learning the art of Muay Thai boxing or bringing some peace and harmony into your action packed trip with a private Yoga class. We'll then head out for our last night on Koh Phangan.
Day 9 Transport and arrival to Phi Phi Islands.
You'll now make your way to the beautiful Phi Phi Islands. You'll arrive in Phi Phi late afternoon, check into your guesthouse before trekking to a spectacular mountain view point to soak up the stunning scenery.
Day 10 Phi Phi Islands Experience.
Take off on an amazing boat trip around the stunning Phi Phi Leh. Snorkel, kayak, see an incredible underwater light show at night and enjoy a few drinks and dinner under the stars. It's a truly unforgettable experience *There is a possibility we may not be able to enter right into Maya Bay at certain times of year due to government closures.
Day 11 Paradise Islands Boat Trip.
Hike to Phi Phi's iconic viewpoint in the morning and then explore Phi Phi's amazing Paradise Islands on an awesome private and exclusive boat trip. Visit hidden lagoons, snorkel in crystal clear water and discover some little known and stunning white sandy beaches. Then head out to experience Phi Phi's awesome nightlife one last time
Day 12 Chill out in Phi Phi.
Today is your day to relax, work on your tan or explore more of Phi Phi.
Day 13 Fly to Chiang Mai.
Today we'll make our way by ferry and minivan to Phuket airport for our one hour flight to the amazing capital of the north - Chiang Mai. Check in, relax and then head out and explore the city.
Day 14 Jungle Zip-lining.
Fly high amongst the rainforest canopy and experience the most spectacular views of the mountains of Chiang Mai in this adrenalin charged afternoon of fun Enjoy a delicious mountain top lunch before heading home. Head out that night and see the amazing night markets
Hill Tribe Trek - We'll trek through the amazing jungle of Chiang Mai, wander through beautiful rice paddy fields, visit a local hill tribe and learn first hand how the locals live, see stunning waterfalls before reaching our jungle camp for the night.
Hill Tribe Trek - We continue our trek before bamboo river rafting our way back home You'll arrive back to the guesthouse that afternoon and relax or head out and see more of Chiang Mai's fascinating nightlife.
Elephant Sanctuary Experience ? A very special way to experience Thailand's most sacred animal in their natural environment. You'll learn to feed and care for elephants and even share a swim in what is a truly unforgettable experience
Check out & Onward travel - Your epic adventure comes to an end today. You can check out that morning and continue your travels, extend your stay in Chiang Mai or simply return to Bangkok. It's up to you Your group leader can help you with any of these options.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on Twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..