Bay of Islands Winterless North Tour, 3 Days
What you get...
- 3 Days tour departing Auckland.
- 3 nights accommodation in a 4-6 person dorm share.
- Daily continental breakfast.
- Comfortable private bus transport.
- Passionate & experienced Tour Guide.
- Visit Tane Mahuta - a giant kauri tree in the Waipoua Forest.
- Visit the Waitangi Treaty Grounds, the birthplace of New Zealand.
- Check out the Hundertwasser Toilets in Kawakawa.
Auckland - Paihia
Venture with us to the region known as 'The Winterless North'! While we can't promise sunshine 100% of the time, we can assure you that you'll get to explore some truly spectacular scenery and have plenty of opportunity to take part in some once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Lush green hills, sweeping beaches, epic marine life, giant sand dunes, idyllic islands, and settlements steeped in culture and history - the Northland and Bay of Islands region is truly special. We love this area so much that we have our own accommodation here! Haka Lodge Paihia boasts amazing views out to the Bay of Islands and some of the nicest and most knowledgeable staff. We'll have plenty of included activities and stops along our journey including visiting Tane Mahuta - the Lord of the Forest, taking time to explore Waitangi Treaty Grounds, short walks through lush subtropical rainforest, enjoying fish and chips at sunset, visiting picture-perfect waterfalls and a rest stop at the Hundertwasser Toilets! In this three day (and 3 night) tour, we'll travel from Auckland to Northland and explore some of the Bay of Islands before heading back to Auckland. You'll have the opportunity to visit Paihia, Russell, Waitangi, Cape Reinga (the very tip of New Zealand) and some of the 144 islands that make up the magnificent Bay of Islands.
Day 1 Auckland to Paihia.
We start the tour with a scenic drive to Northland, visiting ancient forests and giant sand dunes. At sunset, we'll treat you to a Kiwi-as feast of fish & chips!
Day 2 Paihia.
How will you spend your day? Skydive? Scuba dive? Cruise on a catamaran? Visit the Hole in the Rock, or head further north to Cape Reinga?
Day 3 Paihia to Auckland.
We'll take time to explore Maori culture and New Zealand history before our return to Auckland. On our journey, we'll visit waterfalls, walks and some very famous toilets!
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..