South Island Snow Safari, 7 Days
What you get...
- 7 Days tour departing Christchurch.
- 6 nights accommodation (max 6 share, upgrades available).
- Expert tour manager.
- All transport and mountain transfers.
- 6 x lift passes to 6 different mountains.
Christchurch - Lake Tekapo - Wanaka - Queenstown
Welcome to the best one-week guided ski and snowboard tour of the South Island! Our expert guides are ready to show you the best runs and powder stashes across six different mountains over seven days. We've got everything organised: your transport and transfers to the mountains, your accommodation, lift passes, breakfast and even your entry to the hot pools in Tekapo are all included in this snow tour package. If you want to add on any extras like equipment hire or lessons, that's easy! Just click the add-on options when you book the tour and we'll sort it! On this small group tour you'll experience the best ski resorts in New Zealand as well as a slope or two that is 'off-the-beaten-track'. Our expert snow guides are not only exceptional people, but also live, breathe and dream about snow - with over 100 seasons between them both here and abroad, you know you're with the best! While you'll see a lot of snow on this safari, you'll also see a great deal of the South Island's main attractions! We've even scheduled one day in Queenstown as a non-ski day so you can book from our range of optional activities, or chill out and enjoy the Queenstown winter vibe. If you've been looking for an epic guided snow tour in New Zealand, stop your search! Whether you're new to the snow or an experienced snow hound, we have it all right here packaged up for you. Our expert guides will take you across the South Island's best ski towns: Christchurch, Lake Tekapo, Ohau, Wanaka and Queenstown.
Day 1 Christchurch to Lake Tekapo.
Let's hit the slopes! Located high in the Southern Alps, Mt Hutt Ski Area (365 skiable hectares) is a great winter experience for first timers and seasoned powder hounds.
Day 2 Lake Tekapo to Wanaka.
After spending the night in an International Dark Sky Reserve, we'll be amped for the joys of the ski area past guests have referred to as a 'true NZ club experience'.
Day 3 Wanaka.
On our third day we'll take on one of the most spectacular ski resorts in the world! Spread over three large basins, there are trails to suit all abilities.
Day 4 Wanaka to Queenstown.
The inspiring terrain of Cardrona is waiting for us! Wide undulating trails, open slopes, steep chutes and awesome terrain parks - there's something here for all to enjoy.
Day 5 Queenstown.
Time to catch our breath and see Queenstown! Take in some adventure activities, or - if you can't bear to be away from the snow, why not try heli-skiing?!
Day 6 Queenstown.
Everything at Coronet Peak is designed to ensure you make the most of skiing and boarding, so let's make the most of our final day!
Day 7 Queenstown.
This vast natural amphitheatre high in the rugged ranges has it all: wide open trails, powder snow, spectacular views, sun-drenched terrain and unforgettable runs.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..